Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default How many different guys a year?

Someone like Katie must have at least 200 differnt guys a year! How many guys do trannies do a year on average? MUST be at least over a hundred!

Rookie Poster

Someone like Katie must have at least 200 differnt guys a year! How many guys do trannies do a year on average? MUST be at least over a hundred!

Actually I don't Bookaboom I am single. Still looking for a bright gentleman, who is into chatting about Western Philosophy, poetry, listen to songs about love like "Black Is The Color of My True Loves Hair", and thinks of that nature. You know to stimulate me correctly, you stimulate my minds first. Is not a woman more willing once stimulated?

And, I was told someone was looking for pictures of me...lol. That is hot! There should be a new photo shoot coming out with Blonde hair -- truely hot. I think everyone will be pleased and the like.

As you know, I appreciate the support and will continue to drop a line when have you. Peace and love.... Ciao Katie

Oh I enclosed my one of my favorite pictures of me! And I promise fo add some of myself soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paris_594.jpg 
Views:	4022 
Size:	387.9 KB 
ID:	52297  

Katie Cokks, 5'3" 130lbs sexy t-girl from ATL; email me ya'll

Junior Poster

damn your hotter than ever in that pic

Junior Poster

Hey Katie, I hope I didn't offend. I look foward to seeing more pics of you. And maybe one day we can have an stimulating conversation. I look foward to that day...

Ciao Bella!

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Very lovely lady. and that dick looks like it could do some serious damage

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

Actually I don't Bookaboom I am single. Still looking for a bright gentleman, who is into chatting about Western Philosophy, poetry, listen to songs about love like "Black Is The Color of My True Loves Hair", and thinks of that nature. You know to stimulate me correctly, you stimulate my minds first. Is not a woman more willing once stimulated?

katiecokks:

So you are a Nina Simone fan too !
    You have excellent taste !

Junior Poster

I thought this thread was going to be about the crossdresser katie coxx but was pleasently surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Phat
    I thought this thread was going to be about the crossdresser katie coxx but was pleasently surprised
    Katie truly =is= a pleasant surprise.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Question for Katie. It must be tough for you to meet anyone that has seen your photos. While they me be interested in what you are actually saying you know they have to constantly be fighting with themselves from looking down at your namesake. Good luck to ya.

Rookie Poster

Actually, most guys i have met are interested in "what hangs low." But I am not bothered... everyone loves cock-worship. LOL

Katie Cokks, 5'3" 130lbs sexy t-girl from ATL; email me ya'll