Veteran Poster

Default Shower Cleansing Systems

Anyone here use these? Any suggestions to share? Over the years we've found a perfect combination that works for us. Never thought my wife would get into something like this. Basic shower systems are sort of a plumbing disaster and literally a royal pain in the ass. We've found a much more elegant way to assemble something that really works and is very convenitent. More details if this thread gets any traction.

Default Re: Shower Cleansing Systems

Have thought about them but never tried it. Really not interested in mucking with the shower plumbing

Junior Member Rookie Poster
    Alabama, USA Where the Southern Baptists rule

I tried two, the first was never going to work on a north american shower, the second had a small valve stem and the plastic knob broke on the second use. You are a redneck TS fan when you have vicegrips in the shower. Obviously not all of them have this problem, Nadia of atlanta has one in her shower, and I'm sure it sees lots of use,

A handheld spray head with no nozzle or anything works with enough pressure. Unscrew form the hand piece, and hold near the anus. Doesn't need to be cleaned either.

If somone has a better solution, please post it.

Veteran Poster

OK, I'll bite. First off, most all the shower sets from the high quality ones with chromed, brass diverters, to the cheap ones like you mention all are a nightmare on many levels. Especially nowadays when most showers have detachable shower heads as standard installation. You have an unyieldy mass up there that often leaks as well both up at the diverter/shower head and if you purchase an inline shutoff valve, it's worse and they leak too. If you have a tub, nobody wants to crap in their own tub. I don't think visitors to your bathroom are going to want to be greeted with an ominous setup any more then seeing a douchbag hanging on the back of the bathroom door in years past. This isn't the best place for the system. The toilet is. Many home supply and plumbing centers sell what are called hand showers that are toilet versions of kitchen sink hand spray. Good quality ones have a very well made control valve that attaches to the tank inlet to control for volume and shut off if necessary. Thirty bucks bought us a really nice one and sure saves loads of money on toilet paper too. The head on these contains another shutoff or lever. They can be easily removed with a few turns and a comfortable nozzle put in place in a few seconds. The valve at the tank can be used to control the flow very easily as they usually have a long valve handle that's easily reached. Now there is the issue of the nozzle. Most any of these metal ones have burrs as received and are generally too big for occasional use unless you're loose from frequent dilation. Bear in mind that I'm not only suggesting this for just cleaning out prior to sex, but also occasional cleansing. Several companies sell regular sized enema nozzles, some in soft silicone with a NPT base in the states rather then the big metal ones. Furthermore, if a larger size is needed, there's several companies that have improved the blunt metal or plastic ones to ones that have a tapered tip if you need a more comfortable larger one. Lastly, several companies sell silicone or black rubber versions from 6" to longer if you prefer the full sized metal ones that are extremely comfortable and easy to clean and not expensive. We've found the cleanstreem silicon 10" one ($15) and their regular sized soft tips ($6) to be the best and don't cost much. The smaller ones come in packs of two. Colt makes the hard plastic full size tapered ones and they come in packs of 3 last we bought them also inexpensive. They're sold as accessories for their showershot and don't come as part of their regular setups. They're relatively cheap and you can keep several of them nearby for a spur-of-the-moment cleansing. If you prefer something traditional that was designed to be used with an enema hose, there's several companies that sell a NPT to hose barb for a few bucks. My wife hated enemas and only had one at childbirth her entire life. This setup made a quick lower bowel cleanse fast and easy without any setup or mess or more for constipation as she's usually prone to due to meds and the low carb/high fiber diet she's been on since beind diagnosed as a diabetic. She's come to appreciate this as a fast and quick remedy to going for several days without a potty and nothing to do with sex although she's really starting to overcome the uncomfortable aspects by controlling the flow and going with the flow. Just unscrew the nozzle and replace the handshower. Last thing to mention is temperature. Yeah, this is more a female thing and living down south, water ambient temps are never that cold even during the winter. We used to have a stainless bidet on the old bowl. We had to hire a plumber to bring a hot water line to the toilet which didn't cost a great deal. The old bidet had a mixing fixture that easily fit the handshower. You can buy similar at a home center or plumbing supply if you need it. No mess, fuss, leaking, potential embarassment or any problems with this setup and ready at any time at moments notice. The wife keeps one of those multi draw storage rollarounds for her stuff that doesn't fit in all the cabinets. We keep the nozzles and lube in the bottom draw for a quick reach and immediatlly replace the hand shower. For extended sessions, the same hanger on the wall holds the base of the segemented hose. BTW, those metal hoses that come with the kits are also a pain to use. Maybe they look cool, but you can buy plastic ones that are even longer should you need it and they don't pinch your but if you sit on them. To add to the comfort, I've found a right angle nylon npt male to female that my wife finds more comfortable siting on the pot and doesn't cause excessive bending of the nozzle while sitting. If you use this with other non-monogamous partners, there's in-line check valves in the case there's any worry of backflow. Forget those in-line cut-off valves they sell for placement at the nozzle. We've tried three different ones and they all leak even with teflon tape. It's easy to control the flow safely with the valve at the base of the tank and not have to worry about high pressure. Hope this gives someone a good idea. There really hasn't been any developments in this area that isn't a cleanup and santization mess in 60 years. I got the idea from an obscure, patented setup from the 50's that really was a great idea, but was a self contained control box mounted along side the toilet with a retractable hose and closed up into an obscure box. Shame the idea never went anywhere.

Member Rookie Poster

1st off your not suppossed to shooting your colon with such force as these shower enemas do. An enema has to be gentle and slow, You can cause serious damage with these things to your insides be careful.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Get a turkey baster.

Veteran Poster

Did you carefully read what I wrote? The valve of the hand showers contains a restriction as does the nozzles that are multi drilled to provide a spray rather then a flow. Furthermore, the main valve on the handshowers has a very responsive valve that can be adjusted in most all versions to provide a very slow flow. This isn't rocket science if you do this. You can immediately realize the flow is too fast despite all the hype and nonsense some of the vendors that are trying to sell bag mediated shower systems. Unless you're high or blasted out of your mind, anything beyond a slow flow is immediately apparent as would be an enema bag too high. Get a grip. Unless you have some basic experience, this would be immediately obvious even with a gravity flow system and you'd have to clamp to adjust. The valves on these hand showers are quite percise so you don't even have to do that. One would have to be a totally wasted moron to recieve a colon bursting flow. That could never happen especially with a colon full of crap to any normal person. Even with a slow flow, you'd know it immediately if you had anyting down there.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

I have one that I use before scenes. Works great but I keep regularly cleansed with disposables everyday. If you don't keep clean regularly then you might find yourself spending quite a bit of time cleansing in the shower your first time out. It's a very thorough cleanse.

26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

Veteran Poster

Good point. My DW already had transitioned through menopause, we're both reaching our senior years. My wife now prefers anal over vaginal for penetrarion it's also reciprical. There seems to be a 2-3 day window for dilation and a quick clean with just a few low level, quick flushes that work effectively. Her consitpation is another story. Despite natural attempts of therapy such as Senokot and even using prescription Colace, this has proven to be a much easier and faster result that's predictable and immediately effective. That's been the deal maker and the mindset change. These alternate cleansings are very effective and a lot less labor and physical intense then using conventional means. This isn't about a fetish as much as it's about a practical and effective means of cleansing that's fast to do, convenient at moments's notice, and not a PITA to clean up afterwards. Thanks Jamie for the practical props that might be lost on most members.