Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Travel to Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Sinner Joe View Post
    Just got back from Sao Paulo, Rio and Bogota. Bogota was great. There's a street scene in the Santa Fe area where I took a walk around but I wasn't too keen on picking one off the street. The best part is that there is a well run and very clean Travesti brothel on Calle 32 #15-45. When you enter, they have you sit in a closed room and the T-girls come in one by one in highly provocative dress and introduce themselves, some with already exposed raging hard ons. Great place. They charge 130Cop(about 60Usd) for half-hour and 180Cop for an hour.
    Their website: www.realsextrans.com.

While searching for this I did find several now defunct sites, so I expect this one will go south before too long, too.

I'm planning a visit, so I also found it on Google Maps: Club Travestis map

...and Street View: Club Travestis street view

It's the dark red brick building.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sinner Joe View Post
    Just got back from Sao Paulo, Rio and Bogota. Bogota was great. There's a street scene in the Santa Fe area where I took a walk around but I wasn't too keen on picking one off the street. The best part is that there is a well run and very clean Travesti brothel on Calle 32 #15-45. When you enter, they have you sit in a closed room and the T-girls come in one by one in highly provocative dress and introduce themselves, some with already exposed raging hard ons. Great place. They charge 130Cop(about 60Usd) for half-hour and 180Cop for an hour.
    Out of Rio, Sao Paulo, and Bogota which did you like the best?

Rookie Poster

That's a tough call. But I do like the fact that Bogota has a secure casa that has 5-8 travestis working there at a time. I like to choose threesomes and it is a comfortable atmosphere that makes it easy to do so. I also visited Valerie Millan twice during my most recent trip. She's just stunning in person and only $140cop which is about $50usd. Check her out. http://distintas.net/es/colombia/travesti/ValerieMillan

I have not been to either Brazil or Colombia. My perception is that Brazil has more clubs where you can find TS girls and they are more open minded. However, the flight, visa, and travel time makes it much more expensive. I've also heard good things about Costa Rica and Panama which would be much cheaper. But I've heard less TS girls in Costa Rica and Panama.

My favourite in Colombia has to be Medellin. I would highly reccomend Alexandra Arboleda. Maybe not the youngest anymore but still gorgeous, sexy, great Service and totally honest. Fantastic woman. Hotel Nutibara right beside Plaza Botero is a great place to stay, be very careful anywhere behind the Hotel late at night though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88114843.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	587.5 KB 
ID:	1035943   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88114802.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	620.3 KB 
ID:	1035944  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

It is interesting that Americans of all people think that Mexico and Colombia are dangerous. Just look where in the world mass shootings of innocent bystanders take place... the USA. I have travelled extensively in the US, Colombia and Mexico. I have been mugged at gun point twice in my life... both times in the USA. Also, the way prostitution is illegal in the US makes it more likely that prostitutes will rob clients knowing well that the victim cannot go to the police as he could also face criminal charges for hiring a prostitute. The police in Mexico and Colombia are present to protect people, not to harass them. Having said all this, of course you have to be careful in Bogota, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Miami, LA, Houston or wherever you may be cruising. Common sense is a must, and staying away from drugs will also reduce significantly your chances of getting yourself in a bad situation. For people who prefer to stay away from the streets, there is a good web site that covers transgender professionals as well as men and women professionals in several Latin American countries. For Mexico: mx.mileroticos.com, for Colombia: co.mileroticos.com.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by whamm View Post
    Their website: www.realsextrans.com.

While searching for this I did find several now defunct sites, so I expect this one will go south before too long, too.

I'm planning a visit, so I also found it on Google Maps: Club Travestis map

...and Street View: Club Travestis street view

It's the dark red brick building.
    I wonder if the T-girls brothel still have any active website. Planning to go to Colombia, in a few weeks....

Rookie Poster
    Ferdricksburg VA, Nashua NH, and Fayetteville NC

The death of backparge (or cracker.com as it was in it's last unaccessible-from-US-IP-addresses stage) has really hurt the transgirls in Central America (where sex work is legal).

I prefer Costa Rica. There several local sites have sprung up. As mentioned, there is distintasdotnet. Also skokkadotcom - CR for, example, is crdotskokkadotcom.

ive been trying to plan a trip with some guys of this board for some time now but everyone flops, ive been to medellin 4x already

I love the best of both worlds and this doesnt get no better HA for life

Quote Originally Posted by kfortune View Post
    The death of backparge (or cracker.com as it was in it's last unaccessible-from-US-IP-addresses stage) has really hurt the transgirls in Central America (where sex work is legal).

I prefer Costa Rica. There several local sites have sprung up. As mentioned, there is distintasdotnet. Also skokkadotcom - CR for, example, is crdotskokkadotcom.
    Where is good in Costa Rica?