Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Prostate Orgasm

Member Rookie Poster

Default Prostate Orgasm

I rarely see anyone talk about the whole prostate milking subject but I just wanna know if anyone has had an orgasm from it. I've seen a few vids of hands free cumshots but it seems super rare. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this subject? It would be cool to hear from any other males or TS who bottom that have experienced an orgasm from it and tips for those of us seeking this elusive pleasure zone. Also any vids, pics, or comics on the matter would be great if anyone want to share.

5 out of 6 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Prostate Orgasm

I can tell you from personal experience they do. That is one reason I prefer to have well endowed girls top me, longer, thicker cocks hit the spot better and put more pressure on it.

If you want to prove it to yourself lube up a 9" or greater dildo and work it around inside yourself until you feel the spot. It won't take long before you hit the spot, orgasasm may take some work though.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I am in the process of looking into this as well, been talking to a mistress that has said do I fancy doing it. I fancy the cum just flooding out of me but would it work with me, seen vids etc and even got one of those anarous things but never worked on me.

Will keep eye on this thread.

queer slut Junior Poster

I have from getting fucked by a gg with a strap on. It wasn't overly big or thick either.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Good to know they are out there, I've always heard people say the prostate is the Male G-spot but it seems hard to get stimulated. I have some beads but I've yet to experience an orgasm from it. I sounds like the spot may be deeper in some guys than in others. Whats the sensation like for those of you who have had an orgasm? Did it really make anal sex much more enjoyable? Also, for any guy or TS who has topped has there been a moment when you have hit the prostate and felt it or is it something the top won't notice and therefore won't be able to stimulate it unless their partner tells them they are hitting the right spot?

It's a myth like the female orgasm ...

4 out of 5 members liked this post.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

Professional Poster

My cock is pretty thick and I've caused numerous TS to have a hands-free ejaculating orgasm. I've noticed that it helps if the bottom's cock is hard.

For me, I'm not much of a bottom, but I can consistently orgasm by using a woman's g-spot vibrator on my prostate. This happens with no (or little) stimulation to my cock. It's usually a pretty intense orgasm that includes ejaculation.

The prostate isn't that deep . you can see and massage the prostate externally , it's that bulge between the testicles and the anus.
    From the inside ,you can feel the back of it , a walnut sized swelling about 2 inches past the anal sphincter and toward the front of the body..
    Although you might prefer deep anal penetration at the same time that isn't really massaging the prostate ,per se .

Senior Member Junior Poster Yasmin Lee Fan's Avatar

I have experienced this once. I was being topped by a TS with about 8". I had been jerking my cock, but not at the moment that I shot my load, I wasn't. I shot off all over her bed. I thought she would be mad , but she wasn't. I think she was as surprised as I was.LOL I haven't experienced anything like that since.

Member Rookie Poster

Sounds like these orgasms are really awesome when they happen. I need to experience one soon, just need to find a sweet top TS who knows how to hit the right spot. Is stimulating the prostate hard to do at first or are there lots of TS out there with experience on the matter? Also, any other stories or advice would be awesome, I never see this subject mentioned much on any of these threads, would be nice to keep something going for those of us who want to experience this, or if anyone knows any TS who like to top guys just to see them cum like that.