Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Nominations Announced for the 2014 Transgender Erotica Awards

Quote Originally Posted by iagodelgado View Post
    Checked, not presumption.

As for the multiple sites bit, translate this to 'she hasn't worked for the judges sites' and I would have to say
    Not American apple pie therefore zero chance of winning, despite being hugely popular.

And just so everyone understands, she is NOT my cup of tea, but good luck to her in Best Foreign Performer.

How did you "check" that? It's a presumption, only Grooby office saw all the nomination forms. Talking out of your arse?

How do you know who the judges are this year? They change each year - how do you know she hasn't worked on a judge's site? Talking out of your arse?

Not "American Pie" enough? 2010 winner was Jessica Fox. 2011 winner was Eva Lin, 2012 winner was Foxxy and 2013 was Venus Lux. Not one of them is "American Pie". Talking out of your arse?

It's great to lend your thoughts but don't talk absolute shite.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    i would think the Best Scene category needs to be subdivided or have multiple categories e.g. M/T, T/T, Group, etc.

And there needs to be a Transgender Model of the Year award.
    There is a Model of the Year Award - Best Solo Model.

Splitting into all those categories just becomes too Special Olympics. Where do you stop? Also each extra category costs money - if we had more sponsors, I'd be more open to it but when some of the companies and individuals who MILK the girls and this industry don't contribute then shame on them.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Congrats to all the nominees!!! And a BIG thank you to all of you that nominated me!

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone at the show in February

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Official HungAngels Sponsor! Professional Poster darkrose2000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Did you shoot Mary Jane? Stunning girl.
    Yep
    It was very interesting photo video sessions and I hope you will enjoy it
    There is a lot of potential in her.

Regards,
    Kalin

Quote Originally Posted by DeliaTS View Post
    Congrats to all the nominees!!! And a BIG thank you to all of you that nominated me!

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone at the show in February
    I look forward to seeing you again, Delia! Maybe we can finally arrange that shoot with Tempest we've talked about?

Love ya and good luck!

Senior Member Junior Poster SmithXXX's Avatar

Congrats and best of luck to all the nominees. The judges definitely have their work cut out for them this year. Another BIG THANK YOU to those that nominated me.

Blog: www.otola.net/3ballphoto
    Twitter: @3ballsmith

Senior Member Professional Poster Kevin Dong's Avatar

And the diet to fit into dress pants begins...*sigh*

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    How did you "check" that? It's a presumption, only Grooby office saw all the nomination forms. Talking out of your arse?

How do you know who the judges are this year? They change each year - how do you know she hasn't worked on a judge's site? Talking out of your arse?

Not "American Pie" enough? 2010 winner was Jessica Fox. 2011 winner was Eva Lin, 2012 winner was Foxxy and 2013 was Venus Lux. Not one of them is "American Pie". Talking out of your arse?

It's great to lend your thoughts but don't talk absolute shite.
    Do you ever check what you wrote in your last post on the topic?

YOU were the one who said she has little chance of winning, AS SHE HAS NOT WORKED FOR DIFFERENT SITES. Just like someone who is hotness defined, but only works for Canada Tgirl. Chance of winning - miniscule. It doesn't matter which sites you get your judges from. She's only on Shemale Japan so by definition she's not on the rest of the Grooby judges sites.

Check? YOU published the f**king list of nominees. Then I checked how the girls were rated externally. 5 minutes work. Are you on too much brown ale?

Help me out with the winners you have selected. Did any of them live outside the US when they won it? How about the ones you haven't selected? Actually, I'd be interested in knowing how many lived outside of LA at the time they won it. Just curious about how LA-centric the awards are.

Ahhhh, Kim Bella. Current holder. Apple pie personified. Actually, I have to say you may have missed a trick here. She was absolutely IDEAL for getting a role in Grooby 3D games: All you had to model was the head.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    There is a Model of the Year Award - Best Solo Model.

Splitting into all those categories just becomes too Special Olympics. Where do you stop? Also each extra category costs money - if we had more sponsors, I'd be more open to it but when some of the companies and individuals who MILK the girls and this industry don't contribute then shame on them.
    I didn't realize that about the costs but of course, that makes sense.

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Quote Originally Posted by iagodelgado View Post
    Do you ever check what you wrote in your last post on the topic?

YOU were the one who said she has little chance of winning, AS SHE HAS NOT WORKED FOR DIFFERENT SITES. Just like someone who is hotness defined, but only works for Canada Tgirl. Chance of winning - miniscule. It doesn't matter which sites you get your judges from. She's only on Shemale Japan so by definition she's not on the rest of the Grooby judges sites.

Check? YOU published the f**king list of nominees. Then I checked how the girls were rated externally. 5 minutes work. Are you on too much brown ale?

Help me out with the winners you have selected. Did any of them live outside the US when they won it? How about the ones you haven't selected? Actually, I'd be interested in knowing how many lived outside of LA at the time they won it. Just curious about how LA-centric the awards are.

Ahhhh, Kim Bella. Current holder. Apple pie personified. Actually, I have to say you may have missed a trick here. She was absolutely IDEAL for getting a role in Grooby 3D games: All you had to model was the head.

You are talking out of your arse!

1. I agree Miran has little chance of winning but not because of the judges owning the sites!!! I think we had Frank judge last year but previous years have not had anyone who worked for Grooby as a judge, or indeed, not even as site owners. The judges were publicizes, you need to stop just making guesses at what you believe.

2. How could you have checked how the girls were rated externally - and what parameters did you use? More talking rubbish.

3. Those winners were all within the USA and if you'd said, little chance of winning as it's generally a US model, then that would be fair but claiming they need to be "American Apple Pie" would generally denote the "All-American Girl" and I've never heard to used to describe ethnic backgrounds other that the white mid-west girl.