Alrighty , part three :
I was watching a few episodes of "Ask a Transsexual" on youtube , Hannah Warg series from Sweden , she absolutely lovely and funny , and I love the accent . It made me want to hear from women on HA their thought and opinions . I had a relationship with a MTF transsexual some years ago (hint: grunge was new) As I began to compose a few questions , I realized I had quite a few , so I thought I would break them down to three or four general topics , Social , physical , transitioning and sexuality . I am interested in your thoughts on how these issues affect your life , and how you think the community reacts to them percentage wise . If there are any questions that are badly phrased or offend you , I aplogize in advance , that was not my intention . So here goes , questions on the physical aspects of transitioning .
1-At what age did you begin to dress opposite the born gender in public , and with family and friends ?
2-What are the most important characteristics about your apperance that you want(ed) to change , for instance breasts , butt , facial features ?
3-How did you feel when you began to develop a womans body ?
4-How do hormones affect/affected your personality ?
5-How did you feel when you began to pass completely , and became attractive because of your female sexuality ?