Junior Poster

Default I have questions , pt 1 on your Social life

I was watching a few episodes of "Ask a Transsexual" on youtube , Hannah Warg series from Sweden , she absolutely lovely and funny , and I love the accent . It made me want to hear from women on HA their thought and opinions . I had a relationship with a MTF transsexual some years ago (hint: grunge was new) As I began to compose a few questions , I realized I had quite a few , so I thought I would break them down to three or four general topics , Social , physical , transitioning and sexuality . I am interested in your thoughts on how these issues affect your life , and how you think the community reacts to them percentage wise . If there are any questions that are badly phrased or offend you , I aplogize in advance , that was not my intention . So here goes , questions on your social life .
    ??
    1- Do you have a good relationship with your family , what % of your friends do ?
    2-Do people at work know , if so , are there any issue with the use of the women's bathroom ?
    3-Have you experience discrimination applying for a job or in housing ? Or any problems while using ID that states you are male ?
    4-What kind of person are you interested in dating , with regards to their stated orientation ? Have you dated "straight" guys ?
    5-How do you feel when you are out and being "checked" out , or having some try to pick you up or get a number , not knowing your Trans ?

Last edited by jakejd; 10-09-2014 at 05:57 AM.
    It's Deja Vue all Over Again
    Yogi