Nearly a Platinum Poster Rookie Poster

Post Anybody up for a for a Story ??

I am about to upload a story i just finished (or not) writing.
    Is it a true Story you ask ... well, let me answer my own way:

If you read this and some part's are kind of Familiar to you, like, --- let's say a night in Miami about 8 months ago, ....
    WHERE ARE YOU ?? Your phone is disconnected! Please give me a sign !! I know i overstated some part's in this Story, but you should recognize it.
    Don't let me sit at the "BUS-STOP" !!

For all others, ---- THAT NEVER HAPPENED !! pure fiction !

OH, my native Language is not english! So be nice !

I love to get replies of any kind!

Default Re: Anybody up for a for a Story ??

OK, i have to split it, so please be patient!

Thomas visit's Miami
    Sue and Tammy where out on the Hunt again.
    From Time to Time those two Transsexual Lover's would go out and look for a nice piece of Ass to share between them. Their sexy dresses and tight muscular Body's made them look younger than the almost 32 that both of them would reach soon, but just not young enough anymore to get there Hand's on to their preferred Prey. Straight white teenaged Boy's, nothing else would do!
    Time after Time their almost hooked young Catch would wiggle itself free. Their last bite, a cute Emo Teen got away as the Club-owner expelled them from his property after a waitress had caught them buying booze for the underage Boy, just before they had him drunk enough to leave.
    The excitement of their Catch turned in to bitter Frustration as our couple walked to their Car. Turning the Corner, cursing at the waitress and the Club owner, Tammy stopped walking.
    "FUCK ME!, look at that Shit!" She pointed to the Bus stop about 100 feet away, where a young, white Boy sat lonely on the Bench at 1 am.
    "DAAAM" Sue whispered. "I think I gone soak my Pantie! THAT is some hot piece of Ass! He can't be more that 18 or 19. So cute white and lonely in this neighborhood, just screaming -- Please fuck me!"
    Tammy laughed: "You horny little tramp! You think he would?? ---- since when do we ask" Sue replied. "He must be a tourist, look he has a suitcase!"
    Tammy whispered: "That would be perfect, nobody would miss him! "
    Sue giggled again. "Maybe he cant speak English!" Tammy shrugged her broad shoulders. "SO?? I don't want to date, I want to fuck! And that is PRIME PUSSY! Let's go for it!" Tammy tock the initiative: "You Go to the Car and wait for my Call! If we play it right, that fine Ass will be ours! I gone see if I can hook him first, if not.....!" She pulled a small Handgun from her purse and grinned evil.
    Sue walked off with her heels clacking on the sidewalk. Tammy walked slowly over to the Bus stop. "Excuse me, can I sit down?" She asked with a wide smile. "Oh, sorry" The Boy replied with a heavy foreign accent, and slid over, making space for Tammy to sit.
    Tammy was dressed to impress, from head to toe in bright red. Her long red wig almost reached her firm Ass. Her Tube dress just covered the Nipples of her silicone double Ds and stopped just under her Crotch. High-heels and Stockings rounded the picture up.
    Her stunning Body made quite an impression on the young Boy as she saw him checking her out.
    Tammy pulled a cigarette from her Purse and pretended to look for a Lighter. Sure enough, the Boy jumped up and pulled a Lighter out of his Short's. She casual took his small white Hand in to hers to protect the Flame from the Wind, slowly lit up and thanked him. He didn't recognize the telling signed of her large, black Hand.
    "You are not from here! You have manners." Tammy joked to draw the Boy in to a conversation. He went for the Trap. "No, I am from Germany. I Just got here 3 hours ago."
    Tammy smiled. "Hotel on the beach?" She asked him. "I hope" He replied, "my flight got in late so my Hotel in Downtown gave away my room. I didn't reserve with Credit card."
    "That is too bad, we have a convention right now in town and the Hotels are filled up. I should know, I work for the Hard Rock Hotel on Bayside," she lied plain in his Face to set him up.
    The Boy dropped his cute Head a little. "You think it's pointless to look?"
    Tammy knew she had him. "Tonight you won't find anything! Maybe tomorrow if you lucky, but tonight -- NO CHANCE!"
    She saw the hope in his eyes fading. "I guess I have to walk around until morning and then see if I can find something." She could tell he was close to ask her for help, but was too shy to do so.
    She had to nudge him in the right direction. "This is a bad neighborhood to hang around, especially for white people and at night! So you better move to the beach area."
    That had the necessary impact on him. "Do you know somebody that would let me crash for a night? I can pay for it!" Tammy had him hooked. She just needed to wheel him in. But the way his Face looked at her it should be an easy catch.
    "I don't know, I live with a friend and we do have a guestroom, but she is kind of crazy. I have to ask her first." The Boy's eyes lit up. "Would you please? I don't think I like the notion of walking around all night, looking over my shoulder."
    Tammy grinned inside and wanted to test the ground's a bit. She turned to him and ran her eyes over his body, making it quite obvious that she checked him out. She smiled at him and ask to see his passport. "Well Thomas from Germany, you are real cute but quite young. If I take you home with me then not for Money, if you get my drift."
    She swept her long hair over her broad shoulder, making sure her big tits would display themselves nicely.
    "You think you can handle an older Woman like me?" Thomas turned red. That stunning black Milf just asked him for Sex in exchange for a bed to rest. His eyes stayed glued where Tammy wanted them to, her Tits. "Well, I can see you like my attributes. You want to try yourself on some black Skin?" Thomas nodded, never taking his eyes of her rack.
    "Let me call her! No promises, if she says no, you out of luck."
    She walked away and dialed Sue's number. "Got him! He is 19, from Germany and stranded without room. He is just the perfect Toy for a Night of pillage. Remember, you are my crazy roommate and I got him already hot for some black Pussy! Let's play it from there and pick us up in 10 minutes."
    Sue was excited about the great news. Her frustration had turned to pure happiness. Tonight they would fuck the shit out of an innocent young white Boy. Sodomizing his tight Body until their animalistic urges where satisfied. There was nothing that could stop them from taking possession of their unwary Prey. She hoped he would put up a strong fight before they would rape him. It was such a turn on to force a straight Boy to submit to their black Cock's and she knew he had no chance to leave as a virgin.
    Tammy walked back to her unsuspecting Victim. "We are in luck. She agreed and will pick us up soon." Thomas face lit up. Not only had he a place to stay for tonight, he also had that beautiful black woman that wanted to have sex with him. Miami began to look better by the minute.
    Tammy sat back down and put her muscular Arm over his shoulder. "How about a small down payment?" She asked him and moved in for a Kiss. Thomas was more as happy to fill that request and passionately kissed his assumed savior. After a long Kiss and some boob grabbing from him a Car pulled up. Tammy jumped in the front seat and he got with his small suite case in the back of that Town-car, politely greeting and thanking Sue for her generosity. She just nodded and began driving. "So Thomas, you just happened to look for a bed to crash on the night this tramp is looking to get laid?" Thomas changed colors and Tammy, playing appalled, turned to Sue. "It's not like that you vulgar Bitch, he really just needs a place to sleep, nothing more!" Sue adjusted her rearview mirror so she could see Thomas Face. "So you are Gay!" She blurted out. Thomas, surprised by that blunt statement denied. "NO! I am not gay!" Sue grinned: "so why do you ware Lipstick??" She asked him, making him wipe his Mouth with his Hand. Tammy jumped in to save him. "None of your business!" Sue pulled over and stopped. "If you two think you can fool me, you are mistaken." She turned to Thomas "I know her for a long Time! She is a Tramp, just like me! If you two think I gone lay in my bed, listening to her getting her freak on with you, you in the wrong Car!" She turned to Tammy. "You are gone share him! If you get lucky in my house with that young stud I want in! Take it or get out!"
    Tammy turned to Thomas. "I told you she is crazy! Sorry kiddo, she ain't kidding. We play from time to time with each other, if you know what I mean. You think you can handle the both of us?"
    Thomas smiled over his whole Face. "Bring it on Lady's, I do my best. I am known to have a very agile Tongue!" Sue turned to him. "A little naughty for your age there Thomas. I will hold you to that! My clit is quite large and loves a good lapping from an eager Tongue!" Tammy smacked her playful. "Stop it! You ruin the surprise!"
    Sue's Hand went for the Boy's leg and slipped in his wide short's. "Just checking the merchandise" She said, getting a good feel of Thomas erection. "NICE, about 8 inches and already rock hard! -- NICE, very nice." Thomas was a little shocked but let her feel his Cock. Tammy pulled Sue's Hand away, not without getting a little groping in herself,. "Shut up and behave you slut! Drive home before you soak that Panties of yours!" Sue laughed, "Too late for that!" and drove off. Thomas leaned back with his erection building a tent in his short's. He needed some distraction to calm himself down. The notion of a threesome with those two black amazons really got him hot, as he looked out the window, watching the Nightlife of Miami.
    Sue pushed Tammy's Thigh, pointing to her own Crotch with a broad grin at her face. Her short Tube Dress was rolled up, showing a huge Bulge in her Panties. Tammy smiled and rolled her own dress up, out bulging Sue easy.
    Sue pushed down the gas pedal, she was as horny as she could stand and behind her was the reason and the cure for her predicament. It was Time to get him on his back and show him a whole new world.
    Soon the Car rolled in a driveway and the three got out. Sue and Tammy made sure to cover their excitement as they led him in to their home. As soon Tammy locked the Door Sue grabbed his Hand and pulled him to the Bedroom. Her high heels flew of her feet as she grabbed him and kissed him deep and demanding, pushing him on to the large Bed. He moaned and got on his back with her mounting his Body, pressing her large rack against his Chest.
    The spare lit room reeked like cheap perfume mixed with Sweat and Semen. He never noticed the assortment of oversized dildos on the nightstand or the empty tubes of KY scattered around the floor, as Sue's Tongue twirled deep in his mouth and her Hand grabbed his crotch, squeezing his Balls hard. Tammy casual opened a draw and grabbed a fresh Tube of that Anal Lube, pierced the top and put it on the Nightstand. Sue had him pinned as Tammy took the Boy's Hand and pulled it in to her Crotch, letting him get a feel of things to come. His white Hand eagerly fondled for a Pussy on her Pantie but found a huge pulsating Bulge instead. It took him a couple of seconds before his hormone flooded brain registered what his Hand was holding.
    Then Sue's favorite foreplay started as covered his Mouth with her large Hand, just as he wanted to scream and his wild struggle began. He bucked as Tammy grabbed his Arms and pinned them over his Head, with Sue pushing her weight on him to feel him fight for his honor. His muffled screams where met with a devilish grin as his body rocked in the attempt to throw Sue off. "What, you don't want to play anymore?" She mocked him. Pure horror was in his eyes, knowing what was going to happen to him. The animalistic look in Sue and Tammy's Face made that all too clear.
    Tammy had his small wrist's pinned with one Hand and grabbed a filthy, cum-stained pantie that lied on a pillow. She pushed it in his Mouth as soon Sue removed her Hand. "Suck on it you little cock-tease," she hissed at him, "we gone turn you in to our Cum-bucket!"
    Sue had both Hand's free now and squeezed his Balls hard, making him fight harder, wearing him down until his Struggle turned in to tremble.
    He was completely exhausted and overpowered. His Mouth was filled with that filthy fabric that tasted just as bad as it stank. He knew he was beat and just hoped to get away with his live. The threesome he hoped for had turned in to a Nightmare. He would have his threesome alright, but not in any way he ever imagined.
    "Had enough there, Lover-Boy? Ready for some real big black Clit? You bragged about your Tongue and now it's time to put it to the test!' Sue sat on his Chest pushing her wet Bulge against his Chin, while Tammy tied his wrists with two ropes that was fastened to the Headboard. Sue pulled her Tube-dress over her head and wiggled her fake Boobs. "You Teen-boys are so easy to seduce. Just a little show of Tit's will rattle your cage and you are ready to hump. Guess what, here we do the humping! And believe me, we are far better equipped for that than you! Let me show you!"
    Sue pulled her Panties aside and glistening slimy, half hard Cock jumped in his face. It was black, real black. Precum oozed out of the skin covered Tip. Sue watched his reaction, thriving on his fear. A couple more futile attempts to throw her off and his Body and mind gave in to the inevitable. Sue reached back and grabbed his Crotch. "I am gone pull my Panties out of your Mouth now and you will suck my Cock in to it! Nice and easy! If I feel teeth I will rip your Balls of and Tammy will feed them to you! Understood??"
    Thomas did the only thing he could, he complied and nodded. Slowly, watching him like a tiger watches his prey she pulled that filthy Fabric from his Mouth. The oozing Tip of her Cock was right in front of him. He overcame his disgust and sucked it noisy in. Sue gasped as her semi hard cock slid in his mouth. She was prepared to kill him if he would bite her. But he didn't, he just sucked on it as she had ordered him to.
    The same biting taste as those Panties had spread through his Mouth again, only much stronger. Sue bend forward, lifting her ass of his chest, letting her Cock slide deeper in to his sucking mouth. "Good Boy! Just keep on sucking and roll your Tongue. I gone feed you my Clit inch for inch." Her broad hips began to move slightly as his Tongue dragged over her, still covered, oozing Tip, making the shaft grow stiffer by the minute. Her grip on his balls relaxed and she untied one of his wrists. "Grab my shaft and pull the skin back... slowly, very slowly!" Thomas wrapped his free Hand around that hard Cock and pulled the foreskin from Sue's Tip slowly. The taste in his Mouth went from bad to worst. Her precum had collected under her foreskin for hours and he got to clean it with his Tongue. "MMMmmmmm, that feels good. Get me real hard Boy, after your Mouth I gone tap that sweet ass of yours."
    Tears of shame and fear ran over his Face as he had to play with her Balls while her 9 inch Cock searched for a path down his Throat, fucking his Face slowly.
    Tammy watched the show with her Cock in her Hand. Ordinary she was the Top and Sue's Ass was her playground. But both Girls agreed that her 12 inches where just a little too much to pop a Virgin Ass or Throat. Sue would have to loosen and stretch him before Tammy could plow her black club in to that fine Ass-pussy and fill it up with her steaming sauce.
    She played with her massive Balls, hoping to increase their Output. Her Tip was quite a bit larger in girth as her massive shaft. She had ruined a lot of Asses in her early years. Some Men pay big Money to get plowed by her Monster Cock, but she couldn't deal with them anymore.
    She had settled down with Sue and just from time to time she needed a little young, white Pussy wrapped around her fat Cock.
    The Picture of her Girlfriend dominating that little white slut almost pushed her over the Edge twice already. Her ramming rod stood at full attention and precum oozed from her dark purple Cock-head. She had no remorse or pity with that young Boy, he got what he came for. Hard, rough Sex with two mature black Women, who happen to have a Cock that was bigger than his.
    Sue had managed to force his Throat open, fucking his Face noisy as he gagged and gargled trying to breathe. Her magnificent Ass bobbed up and down on his Face, driving her 9 inches in and out of his Mouth. Sweat rolled down her back soaking in to the waistband on her Panties.
    Tammy had seen enough, she needed Sue to stretch his Pussy before eater one would lose it and blow their load too early. She climbed on the Bed and kissed her Lover on her sweaty Face. Sue moaned a little. "I know! He just feels so good. I could cum right now in that hot Mouth-pussy." She retracted her Cock reluctant from his Mouth. Only the certainty of his tight white Ass convinced her to give up her Spot to Tammy.
    Thomas had his eyes closed. He didn't want to see what was coming his way. Tammy slapped her Meatloaf hard in his Face, demanding he open his eyes. Thomas did as ordered and stared at a frightening sight. That fat shaft reached from his chin to his forehead. He had to tilt his head up to see that Monster Tip that crowned Tammy's Cock. An instant river of tears ran from his Eye's as Tammy demanded from him to suck her huge Ball-sack.

Part two comes up right away!

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Ok, if you liked the first part, you are a pervert. Just my kind

Let's continue on :

Sue was busy pulling his short's down, followed by his boxer's. He fought her a little, knowing what would happen next. Sue loved that, it let her know that it was still a rape and he still had hope to be crushed. She just sat on his legs and rode it out, fondling her Lovers Nipples from behind. Tammy moaned and turned her head for a tender Kiss, stroking her Meat slowly, inches from the Boys Face.
    His last struggle didn't last long and Sue climbed of him. Tammy freed his other Hand, ordering him to stroke her Cock with one and play with his Fingers on her Tip with the other Hand. She gasped as his small fingers caressed the rim of her Tip and his other hand stroked her slowly. "That feels great Lover-Boy, keep it up and don't you dare to move or bite, or my Cock is the last thing you ever see!"
    Sue grabbed his feet and pulled them up to Tammy's waiting Hands. She pushed them down hard, almost to his Face, lifting his vulnerable Ass up. Sue pushed a pillow under his arched back, making sure that sweet white Ass would stay in the right position. She giggled from excitement as she saw his hairless pink ring. "God, you must be a really tight Bitch, your hole is screaming for a black Shemale Cock!" She licked once over his Crack and then played with her Tongue over his puckering hole. To her delight his Ass wiggled, trying to avoid her naughty tongue. She just held on and pushed her Tongue against his tight ring, trying to penetrate, but she hit a wall of muscle that where keeping her out.
    Sue was delighted, she loved a challenge and knew just the right cure for her problem. She got up and searched through a drawer, triumphantly grabbing a 6 inch plastic nozzle, fastening it to the KY Tube. She smeared a little of the Gel on his hole and over the Nozzle. "Let's see how long you can keep me out!" The nozzle slid in his hole like a hot knife in butter, as she slowly squeezed the cold gel in to his rectum pushing the nozzle in to the hold. She gave him a big load deep in his Colon, watching his ring squeezing the Nozzle hard to stop her. She held it there for a minute, letting him struggle, moaning with one of Tammy's Balls in his Mouth. His Hands clamped down on Tammy's Cock, making her moan at the same time. Sue slowly pulled the nozzle out. His ring snapped shut as soon the tip left his Anus. She squeezed a generous amount on her Cock and massaged it slowly all over. Tammy grabbed his wrists again and lifted her Ass. She pointed her Tip right at his Lips. "Open wide Boy, Time to taste my Clit! Remember, pain or not, you bite you dead!" His fear let him open his Mouth. He knew nothing would save him from his fate. The only thing keeping him alive was the pleasure his young Body would give to those two predators. He let Tammy's huge Cock-head enter his Mouth. His jaw hurt from the strain of opening that far to keep his teeth from her Tip. Tammy made it easier as she pushed in deep, wiggling her Butt. There was almost no movement in his Mouth, just more pressure, less pressure in rapid succession, pushing against his throat.
    Sue was ready to pry his tight ass open. She was hard, lubed and randy as a Bitch in heat. Her Cock would penetrate a clinched fist if it had to. She knew already she would make him suffer. Nothing personal, just that his futile struggles was her Viagra.
    "It's gone sting a little now" She mocked him as she lined up and put pressure on his Ring. His panic effort's to wiggle away where hopeless as that big Cock just followed his moves. His screams where silenced from Tammy's Cock-head fucking hard against his Throat entrance, trying to squeeze by his passage.
    Sue's Cock pushed his ring in hard until it had no other way then stretching around her tip, slowly opening up. Her other Hand was on his cock, holding him steady for now. The lube aided her Tip to slide deeper as his ring slowly gave way to her steady pressure and then just collapsed, letting her tip enter. Sue gasped as the ring grabbed her Tip and squeezed it hard. She remained still, enjoying his twitching muscle.
    Tammy's Cock oozed precum, lubing his tight passage. She managed to push another quarter inch in to him. It wasn't much but she loved that feeling and knew there was more he could take.
    Sue pressed on. His first barrier was broken his second ready to be conquered. Her Tip had almost completely disappeared in his Anus and after some more pressure his Ring snapped around her shaft as her tip forged on.
    He silently screamed in pain, opening his throat a little further in the process only to be taken advantage of by Tammy's prying Cock. She watched him struggle with her massive shaft invading his white Face and a shiver went down her back. The feeling of the absolute power she had over him was a gigantic turn on. Somehow she would get her Cock in to his Throat, now or later on, she knew only that she wanted her Balls slapping his white Face.
    His second sphincter was no match for Sue's Cock. It put up a fight but was just pried open and passed through without too much trouble. Sue let go of his cock and enjoyed his struggle to push her back out. She knew he had no chance for that and held against it. She felt his muscles spasm and slowly pushed deeper. Soon her balls touched his ass and she squeezed them against his skin, pushing her Cock as deep as it could reach, holding it there for a while.
    Tammy had to watch herself. His tight throat got her close to climax many times. She pulled back a little to let him catch some much needed air with her Cock in his Mouth.
    Sue put her Hands in his knee-pits and pushed them up again. "Time to ride you in my little wild pony" She mocked him and began to fuck him with powerful trusts. She plowed his Ass like it belonged to a cheap street whore. Slapping her sweaty Balls against his white skin, letting him know that he was just a piece of Meat, there to be fucked.
    Soon she was close to her first Climax for tonight. She would love to flood his ass with her Cum, but that honor was Tammy's. She pulled out, watching his ass close fast. "He is ready" she told Tammy and traded places with her, clenching her Cock to stop it from erupting too soon. She plunged on his Chest and pushed her Cock in to his Mouth, grabbing his head as he tried to turn away. "Suck it you Cunt! Suck it or die!" That helped, his Mouth opened and his lips closed around Sue's shaft. His cheeks collapsed as he sucked for his live, twirling his tongue around the Cock-head that just took his virginity.
    Tammy was quick lubing her Monster. She got in position between his open legs, lifting them up and handed them to Sue. She shivered from excitement as she lined up and began to push. Sue watched his face as his eyes bulged out and he changed color to bright red.
    That sight was too much for her and her Climax jumped the Fence. She moaned loud as her heavy Balls pumped like crazy and the first splash of her hot Cum shoot in his Mouth.
    Tammy roared as her Cock split his Ass open and slipped 6 inches in to his Colon, grabbing her shaft like a fist.
    Thomas almost passed out feeling that Monster invading his well lubed, stretched Ass. Steaming hot cum was spilling in to his Mouth coming from Sue's twitching Cock-head. Her balls pumped string after string up her 9 inch shaft, jetting it from her Tip. Thomas had no choice but to swallow as soon it hit his Throat.
    Tammy fucked her way deeper in to his tight Ass. She held his knees pinned to the Mattress after Sue had dropped them as her orgasm hit. Tammy's face was pressed to her lovers wet back, feeling her Body spasm as she pumped her Load in to the white Boys Mouth. She had the time of her live, they both had.
    Sue rolled exhausted to her side after her balls had emptied their first load for tonight. She could not remember the last time she had such a great Climax.
    Tammy had a free view at the small white Body she impaled slowly on her Cock. His eyes where closed and some of Sue's Cum trickled from the corner of his Mouth. Tammy pulled his feet on her broad shoulders, bend forward, folding the boy in half under her massive, muscular Body. Her large Hand's where on his small shoulders pinning him hard in to the soft mattress. Her legs closed and her body tightened up. "pinch my Nipples, Bitch!" She told him as she arched her back and drove her remaining 3 inches in to his bowls. The boy screamed like a stuck pig, pushing his head up in pain. "Shut the fuck up you sissy! Shut up and pinch my nipples!" The scream turned in to a whimper as Tammy began to flex her Butt muscles, creating friction on her Cock in his Ass. Faster and faster she fucked him this way, keeping her Cock locked as deep as she could in him. His feet bounced up and down on her shoulders and the bed began to squeak in her rhythm as the Mattress bounced his little white ass back against her crotch.
    His mind was blank now, his brain had shut down as Tammy's Monster-Cock pushed the rest of her meat in to him. His eyes where glazed over in a trance as he mechanically pinched her thumb size black nipples. Tammy's sweat was dripping on his face, burning in his eyes. Then she grunted and moaned, pressing her hip hard against his Ass. He felt her Cock twitch deep in his bowls and then her hot cum shooting in to him, burning its way deeper as her 12 inches could reach. Again and again that hot sperm splashed in to him, flooding him completely.
    Tammy's Body slowly relaxed, getting rattled time to time from a climatic aftershock. She pulled her knees back under her Body and slowly got up. His ring sat firm on her shaft, being dragged as she slowly pulled her shrinking Cock out of his Hole.
    "You are one great Fuck Thomas! Let me catch my breath a little. Give me 15 minutes and we can go for round two."
    Sue sat in a armchair, smoking and stroking her semi hard Cock, watching the young Boy as he slowly pulled his knees to his violated body in to an embryo position.
    His butthole was a gaping mess and Tammy grabbed a towel pushing it against his Ass to catch her trickling cum that slowly leaked back down from his bowls. Sue got up and gave him a little smack, pulling him out of his trance. "Get up Bitch, we have to sleep on this bed! Hold that towel to your ass and come with me." She dragged his weak Body to the Bathroom and told him to sit on the toilet. "You stay here and wait for Tammy's load to drain! After that you take a shower and push this up your Ass." She showed him a hose with an attached Nozzle. "If you don't, I come in and do it myself! And you don't want that! Understood??" Thomas nodded weakly and sue left, leaving the Door open.
    She walked to her Lover and kissed her with passion. "And, how did he feel?" Tammy smiled, "Amazing, just amazing!"
    "I know! " Sue giggled "he is the best yet."
    Both laid back and relaxed for a while. The shower was turned on and Sue awoke to new live.
    She grabbed her lovers limp Cock and slapped it playful against Tammy's tummy. "Can I cum in his Ass next? I wanted too so bad as I rode him in, but we made a deal." Tammy smiled : "I gone need some time, that Pussy really drained me. So go ahead but clean him after, you know I hate mud dipping."
    Sue kissed her forehead, grabbed the KY and disappeared to the Bathroom, a full erection guided her way.
    The shower kept on running, but soon after Sue had left she heard the Boy moaning again. Tammy got up and walked in, she was curious what Sue had him doing and she needed to piss like a horse anyway.
    The shower curtain was drawn as she walked to the toilet and looked in the bowl. Puddles of her own Sperm floated on top the standing water. She aimed and pissed, standing up.
    The sound of wet skin slapping together came from the shower, overpowering the noise of the running water. Tammy pulled the curtain a little aside. Thomas was bend over, holding on to the rail with both hands. A black hand had hold of his hair, pulling his head back. His eyes and mouth where open as his Body rocked under Sue's hard fucking. She was mocking him again telling him how nice it was that he visited Miami. "Next time call ahead, I make sure there will be lots of black girls here waiting for a turn on that sweet Ass of yours."
    Tammy let go of the curtain. She had seen enough and went to the sink, washing her semi hard cock. She knew Sue and the fact that she needed a long time to cum again, so she laid on the bed and lit up, listening to the sound of her Lover Fucking that white bitch.
    Sue loved fucking that white Slut standing up. She could change her angle in a heartbeat, getting just the right feeling she needed out of his Ass. She knew she had time so she changed speed quite often. She would ram her cock as deep as she could, holding his hip tight and bending over on to his wet back, licking the water of his neck. "You such a sexy little whore, I could fuck you for hours like that."
    Tammy laid on her bed and thought of way's to humiliate that Boy even more. It took a while but then she had an idea and grabbed her phone.
    20 minutes later Sue walked with Thomas in tow, back in to the bedroom.
    "I checked the plumbing, its all clean" she giggled and then saw that large black woman sitting on the bed with a big smile in her face. "Moisha, what, I mean who ....." She looked to Tammy. "OH, YOU ARE SO BAD!" Tammy grinned back at her. "Thomas, I like you to meet Moisha!"

so, if you liked it so far what would be your preference ? TG or BIO ?

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

OK, 371 views, 2 out of 2 members like this post.

Could anyone explain to me why nobody bothered to write some kind of feedback?
    Writing this took a lot of work and i would really someone to tell me something!

Would you change something or is it bullshit or whatever.

I left the Story with a cliffhanger asking what your preference would be, TG or GG --- result

........ nothing.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Your final question didn't really flow from the story

feedback, Your spelling is not good. No need for the exaggeration on the size of the girls' penises. Very brutal tale. Would we enjoy this if it were the story of a young girl abducted by two men I wonder?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

I thank you very much for your input and advice.
    Spelling : i know and i apologize for that. Like i stated in advance, english is not my native language and that spellchecker kills me.
    exaggeration : noted and taken under consideration
    Brutal tale : That would be a case of your taste, but noted.
    younger Girl : well this is a transgender Forum. I do have written about lesbian rape but that would be the wrong place to upload it.

Thank you again, Achim0515

sorry, i forgot your first remark about the final question.

I wanted feedback if "Moisha" should be Transgender or maybe GG.