Member Rookie Poster

Default Not my normal type

I must admit that most of my fetish desires are paid for.

But sometimes they are not. I met one such lady that I had met on an internet site and we went off to have quite an adventure.

I was a little nervous before the first meeting and had some dutch courage to help ease my concerns and worries. She had advertised as passable and very top and she definitely did not disappoint on the latter.

We agreed to meet on a main road and she pulled up at the agreed time. As soon as I entered her car I realised she was not quite as passable as had been made out. She had very nice breasts but would not make it to the top 10 or even 20 of LB I have been with.

I had no time to think about this though as no sooner had I entered the car, her hand fell to her crotch where she pulled out her limp dick. She grabbed my hand and ordered me to play with her. She got hard very quickly as we made our way to the restaurant. When there everything was tucked away and we went to eat.

I was obviously not the only one that though she is not a woman. But in Thailand that is not so uncommon.

After dinner we got back in the car and the wank continued though as I knew her better now I decided to suck her off. Was it that or the extra beers I had over dinner?!

Regardless, we made it to her place where we showered and then she tied me to the bed (standing) and blindfolded me. She left me for a few moments to heighten the tension and then told me to open my mouth and please her.

After sucking her for a while she pulled off my blindfold and lead me around the bed to lie down. She then tied my legs behind and over my head to the bed before fucking me.

I had asked her to cum on my face and she duly pulled out before cuming all over my face and mouth. I had never experienced so much cum. I almost drowned.

What a great experience.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Not my normal type

I should point out that when I say she was not as passable as I had expected she was still attractive. She is Thai so is not like she had a beard or anything!! Just wanted to make that clear. She was attractive but some (not all) would recognise that she is TS.