Member Rookie Poster

Default Pattaya Domination

I went to Pattaya on a business trip and was amazed to discover that may favourite mistress was there too.

When I checked into the hotel she sent me a message and told me to come to her room to serve her. I can't I have to get ready for my work. Serve me you useless slut or you will never see me again. I showered quickly and went to her room. She opened the door, standing behind it and as I entered she closed the door and commanded me to kneel.

She was wearing black PVC boots and a black pvc or latex skirt as well as a domination-style top. Wow. She looked great. As I was taking her in she lifted her skirt and pushed my mouth onto her 7" cock which was rapidly growing in size and hardness.

Suck me she commanded. I deep throated her, letting her slide deep into my throat and enjoying every moment.

After a few minutes she withdrew and came all over my face.

Later that evening I finished my work and she ordered me to visit her again. I am horny and want to fuck you, she said. I visited her room and sucked her again then she took me to the bathroom and told me to kneel. She stood back as I was kneeling in the shower cubicle and readied her cock for the golden shower which she was about to give. Open your mouth slut, she commanded. I did, she started to pee on my chest in squirts, then on my face and in my mouth. As she finished she shook her cock and told me to suck her dry. I did and we then moved to the bedroom where she fucked me before cuming on my face.

She is not Thai and nor am I, but I enjoyed that night a lot.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

Default Re: Pattaya Domination

no pics???

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Pattaya Domination

No pics at all. Sorry.

Though I did hear a click in the first session when I was sucking her. She denied taking a pic but I have my doubts. I was in such a rush to get to work that we had agreed I pay her later on the second session. So maybe she was taking some insurance. Not sure.