Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: TS cock - cut or uncut

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    On another note you rarely hear men moaning about a womans cunt eh ? look at all the flaps/folds/nooks on them sweaty kebabs
    Now and again, fancy badly packed kebab anyone?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Right on Ed G strapping a newborn to a board then cutting away part of it's genitals without anesthetic would be a sex crime if it were happening to females

Amateur Junior Poster

I'm fine with either way, but uncut does seem more natural. I'm cut, so I wouldn't know what it feels like, or looks like, for that matter, but I've always wondered what mine would look like uncut.

Senior Member Junior Poster

"I think most will prefer whichever they have themselves. As a circumcised guy, the uncut cock looks kinda off-putting to me - just as uncut people probably find circumcised ones odd. But once they're hard, does it really make that much difference?"

Agreed in both preference and realising it doesn't make much difference - but people do like to look and and discuss and show examples of what they like and don't like, don't they (eg 'filled pants' thread).

"On another note you rarely hear men moaning about a womans cunt eh ? look at all the flaps/folds/nooks on them sweaty kebabs"

You don't look in the right places then! Punters go into huge detail about their preferences or to describe a recent sight.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    Dick cheese is only present if people are retarded enough to not actually wash ..

I would be mortified even touching a cut cock that wasn't washed immediately before going anywhere near me .. I get cut clients sometimes say they don't need to wash when they arrive so i show them the door .

The whole dirty stuff is flawed , i have smelt enough manky cut and uncut cocks in my time on equal measure lol sitting in a car for a few hours sweating yields the same result ..

As people mention it is a personal preference … myself I see no point in mutilation of a perfectly normal part of the human body unless you have issues with it that it can't roll back etc ..

I am uncut but look cut when i am erect/semi erect as my foreskin rolls back naturally . As for sex there is no difference for me if someone is cut/uncut . a cock is a cock at the end day .

On another note you rarely hear men moaning about a womans cunt eh ? look at all the flaps/folds/nooks on them sweaty kebabs
    Your penis is kind of small.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

I prefer uncut, but that's no reason to say no to girl cock. I love 'em all.

Uncut, wish I were uncut too.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

I actually like both, I love a cut dick but it makes me crazy to see a sexy rock hard t-girl slide that foreskin back to expose a shiny head. I would love to dock with an uncut shemale.....I've heard that is an amazing experience.......

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by svin_renigoth View Post
    I'm fine with either way, but uncut does seem more natural. I'm cut, so I wouldn't know what it feels like, or looks like, for that matter, but I've always wondered what mine would look like uncut.
    Since normally the op. is done in childhood one doesnt have much choice, but of course uncut is more 'natural' . I am uncut and the best part when a girl or tgirl sucks my cock is when the foreskin moves over the cock ridge giving a delicious feel...
    Of course maybe those with cut cocks may enjoy equally so I wdnt be rash to claim which is better..

My cock is cut and gets harder than Chinese calculus