Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default And they said Bush couldn't get any dumber..................

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/07/...ape/index.html

Damn...........................................
    just damn

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster

Yet another example of what a bad idea it is to let the chimp-in-chief out in public without one of his handlers nearby...remember when he insisted that "the dick" cheney be present to hold his hand during his 9/11 hearings testimony...
    But I guess that we're gonna need proof than Ann Coulter has blown him in the oval office before we can finally start impeachment proceedings against monkeyboy...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Bush. Singularly underwhelming, as always – and funny.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Little different from Ronny Rayguns pressroom faux pas:

"Congress has outlawed Russia. The bombing begins in five minutes."

A true is-this-thing-on classic.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

You mean this guy?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thinkerr_148.jpg 
Views:	1471 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	51597  

we've got a million reasons to disagree with the President, but when he's caught off microphone sounding like a regular dude, frustrated over the death and carnage in Lebenon, how does that make him a bad guy? Did he use a word any of us don't use every day?

how would any one us react as leader of the USA? Bush's remarks were directed at Hezballah. Hey guys, maybe it's not so cool to involve Iran, North Korea, and Isreal in stirring up WWWIII. He's pissed at that UN guy who's done shit, and he has every right to be.

Rookie Poster

I'm really really sorry. I come to this site to look at the pictures, read the stories and follow the news re: transsexuals. I promised myself that I wouldn't get sucked into the political discourse. There are an infinate number of sites available for that and so few devoted to our beloved trannies.

That being said, I do need to add something to this thread. Oh dear, Junior said the "S" word when he thought he was speaking candidly. So fucking what. Here's what he said publicly last Saturday. Why aren't people dumbfounded by this:

REPORTER: President Bush, you said that you planned to raise in a respectful way your concerns about Russian democracy with President Putin. How did that conversation go? And I know you’ve already talked a lot about the U.S.-Russian relationship, but I’m wondering if both of you could elaborate on that and how the differences of opinion over the democracy issue are affecting the relationship.

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH: I thought the discussion was a good discussion. It’s not the first time that Vladimir and I discussed our governing philosophies. I have shared with him my desires for our country, and he shared with me his desires for his, and I talked about my desire to promote institutional change in parts of the world like Iraq, where there's a free press and free religion, and I told him that a lot of people in our country, you know, would hope that Russia would do the same thing. I fully understand, however, that there will be a Russian-style democracy.

PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN: We certainly would not want to have the same kind of democracy as they have in Iraq, I will tell you quite honestly.

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH: Just wait.