I had been curious. I had seen one or two and been amazed at how sexy they were. One day I found a magazine - actually more like a small booklet of "hermaphrodites" - most of you probably know the one I'm talking about...
Once I was nearly ready to walk out of a bar - not "tricked" but sincerely unaware that this sexy little minx was a Fa'afafine. After I was told by one of the bar staff, I was so confused that my hardon didn't relent, but my social conditioning didn't allow me to let it happen...

One night, I was walking home after a very light night of bar hopping - I had to walk through the "red light" area to get home which I had done often, when I heard a beautiful voice singing. Let's face it, I knew this was most likely a transexual gal, but I felt the need to compliment her voice. She not only appreciated the compliment, it turned into a conversation. next thing I know, she invited me to an alleyway that led to her pulling out her breasts and wanting to know if I wanted to suck on them - which I did, of course!

Looking back, it was an area where I could have easily been cracked on the head, been robbed etc - but my instincts proved to be ok...I spent my last few dollars to pay for a cab back to her place, and my life was never quite the same.