Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Unpleasant girls

What are you thumbing me down for, ya cock!

If someone comes here and says 'such and such is a bag of shite', but doesn't elaborate on why, what are people supposed to think?

2 out of 10 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Newish Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wearboots4me View Post
    I wouldn't be so quick to bite the OP's head off. I, too had a negative experience with Sienna on webcam. After tipping her $10 or $20 (I don't remember which) I asked her if she had high heels she could wear, and she started screaming and banned me for life.
    WEBM or it never happened.

Ever consider taking what they offer? Granted, I've never done a webcam with a girl- I prefer IRL, and I make that happen-

but you have to understand that constant demands and a sense of entitlement will wear on a person.

You have to understand the stress that can create. It's not just you- you'll pay the price for others' deeds and misdeeds as well.

Not everyone is 100% gracious 100% of the time.

If you like her, like her. Not just your idealized image of who you want her to be for you.

Plus, it could feel objectifying. Fuck, an ex girlfriend refused to wear lingerie for me sometimes because she thought I liked it more than her. But when she did....

0 out of 6 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio View Post
    WEBM or it never happened.

Ever consider taking what they offer? Granted, I've never done a webcam with a girl- I prefer IRL, and I make that happen-

but you have to understand that constant demands and a sense of entitlement will wear on a person.

You have to understand the stress that can create. It's not just you- you'll pay the price for others' deeds and misdeeds as well.

Not everyone is 100% gracious 100% of the time.

If you like her, like her. Not just your idealized image of who you want her to be for you.

Plus, it could feel objectifying. Fuck, an ex girlfriend refused to wear lingerie for me sometimes because she thought I liked it more than her. But when she did....
    Why couldn't she be nice about it like the other cam girls? I gave her a tip, it's not like I was looking for something for nothing. It would not have been a deal breaker, if she were nice about it. She couldn't simply say "No" without calling me an asshole? I don't want other guys to waste their hard earned money. You guys crack me up with your naivete, do you think she's going to fall in love with you for defending her?

9 out of 10 members liked this post.
    Last edited by wearboots4me; 09-26-2014 at 03:00 AM.

Newish Veteran Poster

Why couldn't she be nice about it like the other cam girls? I gave her a tip, it's not like I was looking for something for nothing. It would not have been a deal breaker, if she were nice about it. She couldn't simply say "No" without calling me an asshole? I don't want other guys to waste their hard earned money. You guys crack me up with your naivete, do you think she's going to fall in love with you for defending her?
    Ha! I could care less about her. I have no interest in defending her, but I love fucking with whiners.

And maybe you were an asshole.

1 out of 6 members liked this post.

Newish Veteran Poster

Do you realize how petty and self absorbed you sound?

Think it's easy for chicks to look at most of the guys that they deal with and conjure passion?

Neck beard, aren't you?

1 out of 7 members liked this post.

Newish Veteran Poster

She'll eventually age out, or piss off so many people that she can't get folks to spend the cash.

It's her life. Her choice. Vote with your money- if she isn't worth it, don't go back. But this kind of pissant, unsubstantiated complaint is weak.

Newish Veteran Poster

Did she not wear boots for you?

Obvious fetishist is obvious.

0 out of 6 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio View Post
    Did she not wear boots for you?

Obvious fetishist is obvious.
    You figured out I have a fetish? And I thought I chose a user name that kept that a secret. You're a perceptive one, aren't you? You should be working for Scotland Yard with your detective skills.

9 out of 10 members liked this post.

Newish Veteran Poster

You figured out I have a fetish? And I thought I chose a user name that kept that a secret. You're a perceptive one, aren't you? You should be working for Scotland Yard with your detective skills.
    Not about figuring you out so much as trying to determine why youre kissing and moaning. I just don't get it.

But really I'm just fucking around. I don't care either way past the annoyance of listening to people who bring it on themselves complaining about why things suck.

Seriously- "why can't she be like other girls"? Because she is herself.

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

Lightbulb Re: Unpleasant girls

I usually get unpleasant on the phone whenever I sense a hint of timewaster... Show respect guys or you can forget about fulfillment!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)