Junior Poster

Default "transformation magazine?

They used to carry this magazine in my local shop but they lost their distributor and haven't gotten any new issues in a while. Does any know where i can buy this online?

Default Re: "transformation magazine?

Quote Originally Posted by gieric
    They used to carry this magazine in my local shop but they lost their distributor and haven't gotten any new issues in a while. Does any know where i can buy this online?

Yep. Here ya go: http://www.magsinc.com/index.html

http://www.magsinc.com/transform.html

Junior Poster

hey thanks a lot for the help

Rookie Poster

I think I've seen it on eBay's adult section a few times. That might be a little cheaper.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

- Dr. Johnson

Thanx for that info. I've been trying to score a copy of Holly's issue (#54) but the distribution sucks and the mag has no web presence.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

You can't find the pictures online?

It seems like mags like that use 10 or 11 grainy pictures of 2 or 3 girls and charge you $12 for it.

Just doesn't seem worth it when you can get hundreds of pics of the same girls (and a LOT MORE) in better quality on-line for for free or about the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova

It seems like mags like that use 10 or 11 grainy pictures of 2 or 3 girls and charge you $12 for it.

Just doesn't seem worth it when you can get hundreds of pics of the same girls (and a LOT MORE) in better quality on-line for for free or about the same price.
    Point taken, but I wanted the ish so that I could get Holly's autograph on the cover.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova

Normally you are right; but with this magazine you are way off, well as far as the quality goes that is. I think this is one of the best put together magazines I have ever seen. The picture quality is excellent, the layout is well thought out and the articles are for the most part interesting.