Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: Physical/Emotional Need For Anal Receptivity

Quote Originally Posted by kingaddictx View Post
    What about total tops, who never bottom or give head.
    Wait a minute...are you saying that if I never bottom but give head, I can't be considered a total top?

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Post SHE NEEDS A G-SHOT;if she had a G SHOT( turbo pussy) that would not happen

SHE NEEDS A G-SHOT

if she had a G SHOT( turbo pussy) that would not happen

http://www.drmatlock.com/MeetDrMatlock.html

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love...pot-injection/
    Do G-Spot Injections Really Work?

Women all over the world are opting to have their G-spots injected with cosmetic filler, in hopes of making sex even hotter. Is it worth a shot—or just an expensive gimmick?

nWould you pay $1800 to get a gigantic needle inserted into your vagina, super-sizing your G-spot with the same acid used to puff up socialites' lips and cheeks?

"Some patients may say $1,800 for a G-shot is a lot of money," said David Matlock, MD, a pioneer in the field of female genital plastic surgery and a star of the new TLC reality show Plastic Wives. "We like to say it's a small price to pay for such a small bundle of joy."
    Dr. Matlock might be a little biased: He sticks it to around 16 patients every month, some who fly in from all over the world, at his Los Angeles practice—all in the name of "augmenting the G-spot" (to about the size of a quarter) and making sex even sexier.

We Recommend:
    Is Red Wine a Carb? What Happens When "Scandal"...

"It's like the Cyndi Lauper song; girls just wanna have fun," Dr. Matlock quipped. "My patients ask, 'How soon can I have sex after the shot?' I say, 'Try to wait until you get out of the office.'"
    His latest patient? His wife (and co-star) Veronica Matlock, who hopped into the gynecological stirrups, had a speculum inserted, was stuck with one needle to be numbed, and then injected with the G-shot's hyaluronic acid. Afterward, Dr. Matlock inserted a tampon for her (as he does with all of his patients), to absorb any bleeding. Didn't the whole ordeal hurt like a mother?
    "It's no more uncomfortable than getting a pap smear," Veronica, who lovingly nicknamed her husband "The Vagina Man," told Cosmopolitan.com. "He examined me and asked me, 'Is the spot closer to you or closer to me?' You know he's there when gets to an area where it almost feels like you have to urinate."

Tweet9

Pin

In fact, the Matlocks say they were both turned on by the controversial shot, which holds the promise of more wow-worthy sex—and the risk of side effects like lower libido.

But does it really work? Perhaps unsurprisingly, Veronica reports "fabulous" results, saying her shot "enhanced sex big-time," including more arousal, and a heightened orgasm.
    But even with its high price tag and risk factor, (Dr. Matlock claims trials have returned no side effects, but not much research has been done on G-shots) don't expect a G-shot to completely revolutionize your roll in the hay. In fact, even Dr. Matlock says the ideal patient is a woman who is having pretty good sex already, and just wants to take it up a notch.
    "If someone has a sexual dysfunction, a G-shot won't cure it. If a woman comes in and says, 'I just don't have vaginal orgasms,' that is perfectly normal, but the G-shot isn't right," he said.
    The G-shot doesn't last forever, either. In around three to four months, the G-spot shrinks back to its natural size... and patients head back to Dr. Matlock. Veronica has already logged three shots, and counting.
    Would you ever consider the G-shot? Sound off in the comments.
    For more from Michelle, follow her on Twitter.
    A pussy that has received g-post amplification thru the plastic surgery procedure whereby the g-spot is stimulated then injected with collagen or other similar filler. This makes a woman more orgasmic and some even report, makes them perpetually horny. The amplification effect lasts about 6 months, gradually dissipating in the last few months. The women who have the procedures generally become addicted to having Turbo Pussy, even tho the procedure costs on average: $1,200 - $1,500 per injection.

Meet Dr. Matlock – Cosmetic Surgeon | Dr. 90210

Dr. Matlock has dedicated his entire cosmetic practice to Female Genital Plastic Surgery (Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® and Designer Laser Vaginoplasty®) and liposculpturing (including Brazilian Butt Augmentation and VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing) thereby distinguishing himself as a highly specialized vaginoplasty surgeon with his office located in Los Angeles California he offers a vast amount of experience combined with education in the medical field.
    In Malcolm Gladwell’s bestselling book “Outliers: The Story of Success” has the following to say about expertise.

“The idea that excellence at performing a complex task requires a critical minimum level of practice surfaces again and again in studies of expertise. In fact, researchers have settled on what they believe is the magic number for true expertise: ten thousand hours.

The emerging picture from such studies is that ten thousand hours of practice is required to achieve the level of mastery associated with being a world-class expert –in anything, writes the neurologist Daniel Levitin. In study after study of composer, basketball players, fiction writers, ice skaters, concert pianist, chess players, and what have you, this number comes up again and again. . . But no one has found a case in which true world class expertise was accomplished in less time. It seems that it takes the brain this long to assimilate all that it needs to know to achieve true mastery.”

“Ten thousand hours is the magic number of greatness.”
    Dr. Matlock has put in over 10,000 hours performing Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® and Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® on over 7,000 patients in 15 years. Dr. Matlock has also put in well over 25,000 liposculpturing hours (including Brazilian Butt augmentation and VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing) over the past 23 years. In this time he has treated over 10,000 patients. Dr. Matlock is well known to the entertainment industry and he has treated numerous stars on both the big and small screen as well as world renowned music artist. He has also treated foreign presidents, their families, members of royal families and professional athletes.

Dr. Matlock’s practice is national and international and he has treated patients from all 50 states and over 63 countries. His highly refined, state of the art techniques yield the natural results that patients want. Dr. Matlock is known as the pioneer of Female Genital Plastic Surgery. Dr. Matlock has been contributed with popularizing LVR®, DLV®, VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing and Brazilian Butt Augmentation over the past six years as a cast member of E! Entertainments hit (national and international) show Dr. 90210.

Quote Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
    I've never known a woman to outright prefer or even want anal sex. From what I've read, some actually like it, but it becomes a variation from the norm and not something they prefer over vaginal/clitoral intercorse or stimulation. Otherwise it's something that's tolerated within a relationship. Yet among gay men, you encounter phrases like "need" " feeling completed", "fulfilling", and in some generalization of they were either built or wired for it. I really have no idea where this goes with heteronormative or dysphoric individuals. My guess would be most straight guys would be rather repulsed, but the minority that do enjoy anal play seem to be equally enthusiastic. I would take from this that among some biologically oriented males have a deep seated, physical and emotional need to be penetrated that goes way beyond a fetish. The word "need" abounds on the level of breathing or eating it's so fundamental. Just wondering what any of you have to throw into this and how much it impacts dysphoric individuals in particular outside of the gay community that are receptive.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Wait a minute...are you saying that if I never bottom but give head, I can't be considered a total top?
    If you don't take the dick you're still a top. What's this total top bullshit??lol

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    If you don't take the dick you're still a top. What's this total top bullshit??lol

I'm probably not the right person to chime in on this since I've never done either. But in my opinion or atleast the opinion I always had I would consider a "Total" top to be someone who only takes in the situation. Like receives servicing rather than giving back. A person who is servicing with their mouth would be in the less top position so couldn't be considered a "total" top. But like I said, I don't claim to be an expert on any of this. Just a guy with preconceived notions lol. Really it matters not right?

And like you say in your own words "if you don't take the dick". Well sucking a dick would be "taking" the dick.

This from Wikipedia if it helps:

"Several related terms exist. With regard to gay male sexuality, a total top is one who assumes an exclusively penetrative role for both oral and anal sex. A total top by definition never assumes a receptive role for either oral or anal sex. A power top is one noted for their great skill or aggressiveness in topping. A service top is one who tops under the direction of an eager bottom. A versatile top is one who prefers to top but who bottoms occasionally. An oral top by definition does not engage in anal sex and is the exclusively penetrative partner during oral sex.[2] The terms penetrative partner or giver are synonyms of top created to describe the act of penetrating without implying non-egalitarian relations among participants."

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Guys who don't go down are just lame.

Jesus Fuck. It's just a little dick.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

' never assumes a receptive role in oral sex'?? So a total top doesn't get BJs???

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Newish Veteran Poster

' never assumes a receptive role in oral sex'?? So a total top doesn't get BJs???
    I had the same thought at first. They mean receptive as in receiving the cock, not the hummer.

Newish Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    Guys who don't go down are just lame.

Jesus Fuck. It's just a little dick.
    If nothing else, it's the polite thing to do.

I'm exceedingly polite.