Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Physical/Emotional Need For Anal Receptivity

I've never known a woman to outright prefer or even want anal sex. From what I've read, some actually like it, but it becomes a variation from the norm and not something they prefer over vaginal/clitoral intercorse or stimulation. Otherwise it's something that's tolerated within a relationship. Yet among gay men, you encounter phrases like "need" " feeling completed", "fulfilling", and in some generalization of they were either built or wired for it. I really have no idea where this goes with heteronormative or dysphoric individuals. My guess would be most straight guys would be rather repulsed, but the minority that do enjoy anal play seem to be equally enthusiastic. I would take from this that among some biologically oriented males have a deep seated, physical and emotional need to be penetrated that goes way beyond a fetish. The word "need" abounds on the level of breathing or eating it's so fundamental. Just wondering what any of you have to throw into this and how much it impacts dysphoric individuals in particular outside of the gay community that are receptive.

queer slut Junior Poster

Default Re: Physical/Emotional Need For Anal Receptivity

I suggest you widen your field of inquiry. There's plenty of gg that like regular anal or prefer it.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster kingaddictx's Avatar

You are miss using the term "need" with desire. This is common in English, but they are not the same thing. A need is a necessity, something that MUST be done or had. EG: humans need to eat. we need to drink water, we need to move their bowels.

The word you are looking for is desire.

I don't think anyone NEEDS to have anal sex. But plenty of people DESIRE it.

There are gay people who don't even engage in intercource. What about total tops, who never bottom or give head. They don't NEED anal.

You entire premise is flawed from the start.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

BOTTOMS are a real phenomena. Thank God.

Their prostate gland is a primary sexual organ and they need to get fucked in the ass to feel RIGHT sexually.

There's no bigger turnon than for a TS to beg you to 'fuck me in the assss!!!!'

I don't know how someone originally comes to the realization they get off on being penetrated anally but I'm so glad all bottoms know who they are and love the tops who wanna dick em down.

8 out of 8 members liked this post.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

A lot of people desire the feeling of being penetrated. For women, they have an orifice designed for just that purpose. For folks who were born male, their options are limited. So while anal sex for a woman may be unnecessary, for men and t-girls, it's the only lower-body option they have.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I actually was getting it when I was in prison for a short spell, mostly from just one guy who talked me into trying it but didn't start craving it until a long time after I got out and it was never from a guy again

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

I dunno. I just like dicks in me.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Newish Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    I dunno. I just like dicks in me.
    I think I love you for that, maybe a little.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Newish Veteran Poster

I never wanted my ex to fuck me (though she wanted to and, frankly, I wish I'd let her) but I asked a GG to do it (strapon.)

It's something I still want- but only a really hot, femme chick.

I think it's psychological for me, more than anything else.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

This is precisely the point I'm trying to make. It's not a conflation of terms to those that have the "need" It's not about desire or want. It's described in terms of physical need like breathing or eating. A sense of completeness or fulfillment to be repetative. Another thing that I've come to understand from those that speak of this in that sense is this is not about prostate stimulation. That would be from the first few inches. Their typical description is much deeper around the seminal bulb. Those that relate these feelings seem to be size queens where bigger and girth is a factor as it's usually mentioned. Some fisting and extreme toy ethusiasts also relate the same feelings as a "need". I would think to understand this contextually, one would have to understand it innately, otherwise it's an abstract. Like men can't truly understand a woman's feelings or visa versa, there appears to be a subset of feelings for some receptive males that experience this that are outside the realm of male or female consciousness. I'm hoping some of the ladies here or those that have a similar understanding can validate this observation.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingaddictx View Post
    You are miss using the term "need" with desire. This is common in English, but they are not the same thing. A need is a necessity, something that MUST be done or had. EG: humans need to eat. we need to drink water, we need to move their bowels.

The word you are looking for is desire.

I don't think anyone NEEDS to have anal sex. But plenty of people DESIRE it.

There are gay people who don't even engage in intercource. What about total tops, who never bottom or give head. They don't NEED anal.

You entire premise is flawed from the start.