Arrow "Real Housewives of New Jersey" Husband Offends Transgender Model Lexi Wade"

Bravo TV's "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star & husband, New Jersey attorney Jim Marchese publically lashes out! Transgender model Lexi Wade took to Twitter to share her thoughts on the latest "Real Housewives of New Jersey" episode, coming under fire from Jim Marchese.

Having released my public statement regarding this past weekend, I will continue fighting for what I believe is right. This past weekend while "Live Tweeting" during the newest episode of "Real Housewives of New Jersey," an incident occurred between myself & "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star, Jim Marchese, (husband to Amber N. Marchese). After being publically attacked and embarrassed by his words, his discriminating behavior lead me to fully express my feelings by releasing this statement this morning:

"Wade further explained to PopWrapped that she had, “no ill intentions when she made her opinion public” and “Mr. Jim Marchese had absolutely no right to humiliate, belittle & attack me publicly – and certainly was not necessary to be such a heartless individual by discriminating against [Miss Wade's] gender orientation. His words were taken to heart & this is indeed the type of behavior viewers do not want to see."

To view the full story & interview, visit:
    http://popwrapped.com/news/62937/rho...sgender-model/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PW2.jpg 
Views:	803 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	751581   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PW3.jpg 
Views:	820 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	751582  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com

Professional Poster

Default Re: "Real Housewives of New Jersey" Husband Offends Transgender Model Lexi Wade"

15 minutes...or 15 seconds?

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Default Re: "Real Housewives of New Jersey" Husband Offends Transgender Model Lexi Wade"

Did she attack them first?I thought his reponse was an unprovoked response. Either way, I see it as both parties being very rude to each another, no way for both to conduct themselves.

The fuckhead brought up Lexi's trans status. It's the kind of hate that's akin to putting down someone's race or ethnicity. Hopefully most consider it unacceptable by civilized people. but someone making a show like RHONJ might not fall into that category.
    come to think of it, why is anyone watching ?

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Newish Veteran Poster

Flabby may be a Jerseyist.

I find that sort of discrimination acceptable, as a former NYer myself.

Armpit of the East. Also, their tomatoes suck ass and NJ residents think they grow the best in the country.

He's right about the trans status, too, obviously.