Thread: Personal Story

Junior Poster

Default Personal Story

This is a personal story of mine I felt like sharing. And this is the only place I could imagine talking about it out loud.

Back when I was about 12 or 13 I was horny all the time. One day home alone I decided to go through my moms dresser. After looking at the many panties I found I began to try them on. Well I spent most of that day just looking at myself wearing numerous types of panties. And touching myself. It really turned me on alot. Having the feeling of the silky panties rubbing up against my hard on. Well anyways

A few minutes ago I found some of my girlfreinds panties that had come out of the wash. I began to go through them and knoticed all the different types of panties she has. Just then the thought of putting them on hit me.I tryed some on and it really got me going.

Now I wouldnt consider myself to be very feminine or anything like that. but trying on my girlfriends panties is a turn on for me. I think its weird in a way that I would feel such things. But I was just wondering are there any other men out there that like to do so as well. If so I would like to hear some mature thoughts about your experiences.

Im sorry if this bothers anyone. I certainly didnt mean for it to. Anyways thanks for your time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heatherc1028_143bulge_148_162.jpg 
Views:	1891 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	51579  

Junior Poster

I don't think you are alone on this one. Many guys toy with ideas of wearing womens clothing, particularly underwear. I admit to trying it myself once or twice and finding it very hot.

Screw You

you have a rather femenine midsection.

Go Go Go Again Again Again!

Professional Poster

My personal story or my personal problem aint that i love guys or ladys whit dics..No this thing i handled and try to tell when i was young... I have another story that I have been a shame of and always try to hide.
    When I finich the scool I could write my name and some others easy words
    I coulnt read or write..Al people around mee think I was completly stupid.
    Maybee this was the reason why I have so easy to say Im gay.. beacause this words leads the peoples eyes to something else.
    Ok I went to shol in france..I was useless to write and read. I start working on a ship who went out from le havre when I was 16... and later I was on a danich ship. There I start working in the machine room. I like this I have easy four mee to understand the technic and i was also good at matematiq and fysic. But I get a offer one day...I have been the 2nd in the machine and now i have the chanse to bee the boss down ther. Which means I have to study. I worked hard to learn to write danich and swedich.. and some englich
    To learn this was hard... I heard this words...bearings grease... slides
    overheated..steam lifeboats screawdriver . etc when I was sleeping.
    Finaly I have made this... I have take this nesessary courses and I can understand what im read even if i spell like a donky.. But the whorst is that nobody have learn mee how to read or write in my own languge.. french...But Im working on it. This WAS my secret now i have tell you