Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: any of you only into TS, mtf or FTM?

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

We've been around since there were people.

Modern medicine is pretty amazing, but we've been "mutilating" our genitals and working with herbs (and mare urine -where we get Premarin from) since Mesopotamia, when we were the closest servants of Inanna, feared and revered -see "kurgarru".

Our societal roles have been dismantled by Christian persecutors, and our history has been buried, but we are not a modern phenomena by any means.
    Weren't there TS in Feudal Japan as well?

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    Weren't there TS in Feudal Japan as well?
    Everywhere, hon.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

We've been around since there were people.

Modern medicine is pretty amazing, but we've been "mutilating" our genitals and working with herbs (and mare urine -where we get Premarin from) since Mesopotamia, when we were the closest servants of Inanna, feared and revered -see "kurgarru".

Our societal roles have been dismantled by Christian persecutors, and our history has been buried, but we are not a modern phenomena by any means.
    not 100 years ago but before to the 1860s the augmentations that make ts like the way they do today didnt exist. The breast implants, the injections options for surgery to become more feminine didnt exist. of course ts are people theyve been around forever

Member Rookie Poster

You're sounding like a bit of an extremist here with the female worship buddy. Genetic women use silicone implants as well. Either way, the penis is possibly the reason, but he could also not like vagina and not care for penis. I for one like GG and TS women but I'm not that into vagina, yet I have no interest in taking cock up the ass or mouth.
    i prefer ts over women in many ways im not a female extremist. im aware what women do to enhance their look but women are more feminine.
    and thats what im thinking also many of my straight friends dont even like pussy that much they wont even eat it or get near it just fuck it.

im into both also and do everything with both. Love eating girls and i love sucking TS.

interesting youre not into pussy or dick why is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    i prefer ts over women in many ways im not a female extremist. im aware what women do to enhance their look but women are more feminine.
    and thats what im thinking also many of my straight friends dont even like pussy that much they wont even eat it or get near it just fuck it.

im into both also and do everything with both. Love eating girls and i love sucking TS.

interesting youre not into pussy or dick why is that.
    No idea, ass has taken over my mind I guess. I'm all about ass, but the feminine kind mind you. Either way I do like the existence of cock and vagina, just don't really feel like getting my mouth near either. I'll fuck pussy if a girl doesn't like anal but that relationship wont last lol.

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

I'm attracted to GGs and trans-women. At first it was definitely a fetish. As I got to know a few TGs and eventually started to date them, I developed an understanding and appreciation for the lifestyle and mental/emotional hurdles which made me even more attracted to them.

I would also say I'm more aroused by a trans-woman than a GG. And that definitely has to do with the sexual experience that would entail: great blow job and guaranteed anal sex. I don't bottom and I used to rarely suck cock but as time went on I realized her cock to be a pleasurable zone and slowly learned to pleasure her in that way.

I also like to know during foreplay when I'm turning someone on and the penis is the ultimate visual cue.

GGs and post-ops are the same to me: they offer the same sexual experience

I think you can have an emotional or romantic connection with anyone but first there has to be a physical attraction

Member Rookie Poster

No idea, ass has taken over my mind I guess. I'm all about ass, but the feminine kind mind you. Either way I do like the existence of cock and vagina, just don't really feel like getting my mouth near either. I'll fuck pussy if a girl doesn't like anal but that relationship wont last lol.
    i get that ive become very attracted to ass now maybe because thats what im mostly fucking and eating now. before being with TS girls ass meant nothing to me all i liked was the look of it in jeans or T&As and thats it. lol after a week peace out

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Domino View Post
    I'm attracted to GGs and trans-women. At first it was definitely a fetish. As I got to know a few TGs and eventually started to date them, I developed an understanding and appreciation for the lifestyle and mental/emotional hurdles which made me even more attracted to them.

I would also say I'm more aroused by a trans-woman than a GG. And that definitely has to do with the sexual experience that would entail: great blow job and guaranteed anal sex. I don't bottom and I used to rarely suck cock but as time went on I realized her cock to be a pleasurable zone and slowly learned to pleasure her in that way.

I also like to know during foreplay when I'm turning someone on and the penis is the ultimate visual cue.

GGs and post-ops are the same to me: they offer the same sexual experience

I think you can have an emotional or romantic connection with anyone but first there has to be a physical attraction
    im the same way im more sexually attracted to TS than GG. they act more sexy and something about them turns me on all the time. i think its rewarding to learn to suck a ts. Its nice to hear when your ts friend says you give her the best head shes ever gotten in her whole life.

im different i dont see GG and post op pussy as the same but very different. im 99% of the time im turned off by post op vagina because ive seen how its made and i think about that when i see it. To me it isnt visibly appealing, 99% of them dont even look like a vagina nor does it function. GGs pussy i find to be perfect. if i were to find a post op ts that has a post op vagina that looks like a real one then i wouldnt mind as much.

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    im different i dont see GG and post op pussy as the same but very different. im 99% of the time im turned off by post op vagina because ive seen how its made and i think about that when i see it. To me it isnt visibly appealing, 99% of them dont even look like a vagina nor does it function. GGs pussy i find to be perfect.
    LOL!!! I cracked up at the "because I've seen how it's made" part. Yeah, you definitely don't want to know!! LOL!!

I was referring more to the thrill & excitement between a GG and a post-op. Yes, the vaginas look VERY different but it hasn't slowed me down.

In Berlin, I met a lovely Japanese post-op. I ate her "pussy" out for hours, and I mean hours!! She was squirming like a centipede, lol!!! We also fucked like crazy. I remember trying to see if my dick could feel the difference. There were times we fucked with no condom and I can say structurally there was a slight difference; the walls of the pussy might have been harder.

But frankly pleasure-wise, I have to say it was the same. What would have been great is if I had a GG next to me to prove my theory correct.

As you say, I do appreciate a pretty pussy. I have no problems going downtown. Cheers, mate!!!

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Yes my own personal response is that TG is its own gender. I am attracted in very different ways, my life is spent in a dom role - the businessman making things happen, the one that solves problems, etc. Relationships and sex with GG's, even though I am sweet and gentle I am still in a dominant role. With TG's, even very, very fem ones I find I am in a submissive role. I have not met a post-op TG yet so I cannot comment.

I enjoy a full range of girls from the Twiggy fashion girls on thru BBW and Rugby players, that also pertains to TG, but there is a very sharp fem vibe threshold for me, if more guy than that threshold I am gone. NO interest in guys.

With TG's I am a bottom and love all things oral both ways. With GG's I have not ever done anal, but love vag, in particular Asian. Who is the person is very important.