Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: any of you only into TS, mtf or FTM?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Domino View Post
    LOL!!! I cracked up at the "because I've seen how it's made" part. Yeah, you definitely don't want to know!! LOL!!

I was referring more to the thrill & excitement between a GG and a post-op. Yes, the vaginas look VERY different but it hasn't slowed me down.

In Berlin, I met a lovely Japanese post-op. I ate her "pussy" out for hours, and I mean hours!! She was squirming like a centipede, lol!!! We also fucked like crazy. I remember trying to see if my dick could feel the difference. There were times we fucked with no condom and I can say structurally there was a slight difference; the walls of the pussy might have been harder.

But frankly pleasure-wise, I have to say it was the same. What would have been great is if I had a GG next to me to prove my theory correct.

As you say, I do appreciate a pretty pussy. I have no problems going downtown. Cheers, mate!!!
    yea ill never be the same after watching it.

oo ok. Ts turn me on more so so post op TS over GG but when it comes to fucking the pussy GG over post op. hours? thats crazy the most ive ever at pussy straight is 30 mins straight.

Yup i want to have a post op ts and a GG at the same time to really feel the difference

Ratchet Ho Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    Considering transsexualism is all mental. And the physical aspect he's attracted to is scientifically created. I find it unnatural and simply a fetish. All mtf ts start off like regular boys and using science gain the appearance your friend desires. 100 years ago this didn't exist. That means your friend would've been asexual back then which I find that hard to believe. His sexually attraction to mtf ts has grown to the point were he no longer desires a woman.

Read this: http://www.bilerico.com/2008/02/tran...ression_in.php

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Firestone View Post
    Ok so fact remains His attraction physically is to males who have undergone hormones and surgery. This didn't exist hundreds of years ago. A ts' only option back in the day was castration which would stop further masculinization but it wouldnt feminize them. They ts would look no different than any other feminine boy who gets castrated.

if original posts' friend lived hundreds of years ago he'd be with these TS he wouldn't be asexual. He'd also be with feminine boys since emotionally and physically the two are the same. But not mentally as ts brains are slightly different from regular males in some regions it's intersexed

Last edited by Drizzy; 09-21-2014 at 01:52 AM.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

How do you know what witches were or weren't up to with herbs back then?

Scythian priestesses, specifically, used a concoction made of pregnant mare's urine -which is still the modern day source of premarin.

I know you mean well, but stop trying to make factual statements from ignorance.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Firestone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    How do you know what witches were or weren't up to with herbs back then?

Scythian priestesses, specifically, used a concoction made of pregnant mare's urine -which is still the modern day source of premarin.

I know you mean well, but stop trying to make factual statements from ignorance.
    What in my statement is ignorant. Whatever the priestesses used on the transexuals the result would be the same for a feminine boy physically there is no difference. The only difference is one believes there a girl and one does not

Last edited by Drizzy; 09-21-2014 at 02:39 AM.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

I don't know why I tried. Good thing your writing is so incoherent that no-one will mistake you for someone who knows what they're talking about.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

It's also extremely general, a signpost of someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Member Rookie Poster

I don't know why I tried. Good thing your writing is so incoherent that no-one will mistake you for someone who knows what they're talking about.
    All you mentioned were things that didn't relate to the point I was making and what I'm saying is very straight forward

Last edited by Drizzy; 09-21-2014 at 03:00 AM.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    It's also extremely general, a signpost of someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.
    You obviously haven't read what I said I was talking about physical appearance

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    You obviously haven't read what I said I was talking about physical appearance
    I am not an expert but I know enough to know it means very little to say two people's brains are similar. You may be right but if you knew what you were talking about you'd say what structure or structures in the brain were similar. The hippocampus, the cortex, the anterior cingulate cortex, the cerebellum, the corpus collosum? If you don't know, that's fine, but then you shouldn't be making claims about brain structure. I don't know, but I wasn't talking out of my ass.

The final thing is you seem to imply that a difference in brain structure would result in mental but not emotional differences. Well where do emotions originate from if not the brain? I'm curious to know.