Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Default How much do you like the tease?

Recently I've noticed some photosets, and videos as well, where the producer is way deep into the set or shoot before the reveal happens. If it's a pretty girl or one with a nice personality or sexy voice, then it's a real turn on for me. And frankly, if the tease is that good I really don't need to see the T, at all.

And the good shoots are when the producers use a light touch on direction. They just do a good job at setting everything up and then letting the girl be her sexy self. Every once in a while directing her with a word or a motion, or perhaps a full sentence or an interesting or fun question.

The worst are stilted interviews where the interviewer/producer is babbling on and on, inserting himself into the scene, and the girl is obviously uncomfortable answering the pervert's dumb questions. And then to cap it off, once the producer finally tires of the interview, he simply says, "okay girl let's see you strip". Big time turn off, as the girl races to comply and there is literally no tease at all. Some producers know how to do a short and good interview at the beginning of a scene to loosen up a model, but they generally know when to shut up, sit back, and let the camera roll.

And again, in hardcore scenes, the longer they take to get to the dirty parts, the better it is. And really, it's no different in real life. The most memorable sex in my life have been experiences where it took a long time before the clothes came off and then another long length of time before I stuck my dick anywhere.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

The house detective Junior Poster Turlington's Avatar

Default Re: How much do you like the tease?

I LOVE the tease. I can get off on just that with a few girls, especially if they have a sexy voice and talks dirty (Jessy Dubai and Venus Lux comes to mind).

Calvin: I let my mind wander and it didn't come back.
    Mom: I figured you'd lost your mind years ago.