Junior Poster

Default Liverpool V Wrexham

I know its a long shot, but the reds play their first pre season friendly today against Wrexham. Okay,so its not quite the world cup final but post world cup blues have left me with a real hunger for something to watch. Besides its the first chance to see aurelio, paletta and that little Welsh git play for us. Plus you also have the unveiling of the new Adidas shirts.

Does anybody know are there any live streaming sources other than the official website?

Cheers

Screw You

Junior Poster

The little welsh git. God bless Craig Bellamy

'Revenge is a dish best served with mayonniase and those little cheesy things on sticks'

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Liverpool V Wrexham

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigTreesy
    I know its a long shot, but the reds play their first pre season friendly today against Wrexham. Okay,so its not quite the world cup final but post world cup blues have left me with a real hunger for something to watch. Besides its the first chance to see aurelio, paletta and that little Welsh git play for us. Plus you also have the unveiling of the new Adidas shirts.

Does anybody know are there any live streaming sources other than the official website?

Cheers
    soccer in this forum?

live soccer at www.sopcast.com / www.tvants.com / http://www.tvunetworks.com/

Rookie Poster

Liverpool is my absolute favourite football team!