Thread: interesting ad

Question interesting ad

Submissive cd in town on business looking for fun - t4m (SFV)
    <>

37 year old white (VERY) submissive cd in town on business until the middle of next week looking for creative, kinky guys to come by the hotel and have some fun. I have a few outfits with me as well as a bunch of bdsm gear. Once we set up a time I will leave a key to the room on the front seat of my rental car in the parking lot and text you the car info and the room number. You come to the hotel, get the key and come up to the room. In the room I will be wearing a pink pvc hood, pink bra and panties, garter belt, nylons and a see through dress over it. My lips will have pink lipstick caked on them. I will be waiting on my knees. Once you enter the room you're in charge and you can have your way with me. I LOVE heavy bondage, being face fucked, spanked, etc. You can leave the hood on me the entire time if you choose so I never get to see your face (huge turn on for me). Once you're done using me you untie me and just leave.

I'm looking for something between 1pm and 5pm today, anytime tomorrow and then between 1-5 again monday and tuesday.

Prefer guys with experience both with bondage and playing with cd's. Can also get into extreme kink with the right person. Would prefer to chat either via email on yahoo messenger before we set it up to make sure we have something in common.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...664712412.html

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: interesting ad

I think it is risky, but the thought of teasing the cock and balls for hours is hot.