Professional Poster

Default Do Tgirls date other Tgirls?

I'm wondering if anyone knows example of Tgirls dating/in a relationship together, for some extended amount of time? I'd think that would be attractive to some TS's, but I've never heard of such a thing, I don't think...

Professional Poster

Interesting. Was it horrible just for the other person's personality, or something more basic? If you want to erase that, would you ever consider it again with a different person? An TS-TS long-term relationships you know of?

Junior Poster

It is Common, Like in Miami u can find alot of tgirls that date each other with a problem, or even tgirls dating lesbians. Something not heard much of but happens.

Dating has no gender rules, really, if you are open to the variants.

My intersexed friend (Genetically male but born 'female') identifies as a gay male and ended up in a relationship with a gay male who was a f2M TS.

Mother Nature is one kinky bitch.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

Angela and Mystiqu, thanks for the insight into your lives. Hope you girls stay happy!

Junior Poster

i have been in a relationship w/another ts for going on 9 yrs now.
    we have lived together for 8 of those 9 yrs.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Angela
    I dated another TS for 3 months, but this was before I was on hormones myself or anything.

Last weekend, I met a very attractive Columbian woman. A gay friend invited me to a club with him and I went along. We got to the club and I sat myself down somewhere (I get approached much more often this way). The girl came over and sat next to me and started chatting with me, her first words to me "What's a straight couple doing here?". I explained that he wasn't my boyfriend, which led to her asking if I have a boyfriend, why I don't have a boyfriend, who was my last boyfriend, do I like girls, what do I like about girls, how would I feel if she kissed me? In the past when other girls had hit on me, I hadn't said anything about being TS and actually had to stop one girl multiple times from reaching between my legs as we were kissing on a couch. I felt like trying things different that night because I really liked her and she seemed so into me, so as she was getting closer to me and asking about kissing, I stopped her and told her I'm TS. She was a bit shocked but extremly flattering (she told me she saw me as soon as I came upstairs from the bar and told her friend I look like Julianne Moore). After I told her she took me down one level where it was much quieter and we could talk for 2 hours. Once we got kicked out of that area cause it was closing, we went to an afterparty and fooled around (without worrying she'd find out something about me I didn't tell her before, like with previous girls). She said she'd take me to more straight clubs with her so I'd have more chances of meeting a guy If I don't end up somewhere else tonight, I may end up going to see her again. She said she'd introduce me to all her friends, she knew a lot of people at the club. Just one of the few things that made this an interesting week.
    She's good taste.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Senior Member Veteran Poster

i have only been in relationships of any duration
    with GG's but i have knows some ts/ts couples.
    there was one girl at last thursdays party that i
    found very sexy though. i'm gender ambivalent
    i think i just never met a ts that i got to know well
    enough or found interesting enough who also was
    interested in me.

:end of transmission:

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    Since my transition, I've dated only one Tgirl. It was only for 2 months and looking back on it, it was a horrible experience. One I wish I could erase from my past. However, yes there are Tgirls that date other Tgirls.
    so you strickly date men?