Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ladyboy Lover Rookie Poster Kiwi_bloke's Avatar

Default Re: Need a honest opinion

Unfortunately, when it comes to small towns, they're always worse for prejudice than big cities, but I can certainly understand the attraction.

I once took a tgirl to my employer's Christmas dinner - very formal, corporate affair 200+ people. Nobody noticed until a woman clicked and went around and told everyone. You could tell from the looks what was being thought.

I noticed the women became bitchy as hell, bumping into her on the dance floor and laughing in pairs while looking at her.

We just smiled and ignored the shit out of them.

Sometimes, the only thing you can do is be yourself and fuck the prejudice and actions of small-minded cunts.

Don't fight back, wear a "Transgender and Proud of it!" badge. Don't give the bitches time to tell people what is fact - make it obvious that you have more assets than the average female.

Fuck 'em.

If you can't beat 'em, stay one step in front of 'em.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

They mad cause they imagine the dudes all wanting to fuck you, little do they know you would be pounding on there dudes!!! lol, but yeah GG's like to hate, but tg's do the same thing to men, try to bust them out to other tg's and label them a chaser or faggot, whatever, its all comes down to peoples low self esteem, and taking people down a notch, sad thing is somebody could get hurt, and people do.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioji View Post
    Yeah i agree
    I would ignore the shit out of someone (or tell them off) like "hey you shouldn't be talking to her she's trans" whatever it is i can come to my own conclusion when the moment arises that I'm informed of this or other information by the chick i'm talking too. I can't stand women who think they are helping me out by just being bitchy like for tweety bird fly the fuck away.
    I understand where your coming from but I rarely see it happen honestly in the real world... Guys just flip the script but a few mins later be giving me bedroom eyes..

SASHASTROKESXXX.COM Never miss a drop *giggle

Quote Originally Posted by pimpdog View Post
    They mad cause they imagine the dudes all wanting to fuck you, little do they know you would be pounding on there dudes!!! lol, but yeah GG's like to hate, but tg's do the same thing to men, try to bust them out to other tg's and label them a chaser or faggot, whatever, its all comes down to peoples low self esteem, and taking people down a notch, sad thing is somebody could get hurt, and people do.
    I usually have to go look in the mirror like do I look bad? why am I getting all the negative energy

i may visit la again not stay lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi_bloke View Post
    Unfortunately, when it comes to small towns, they're always worse for prejudice than big cities, but I can certainly understand the attraction.

I once took a tgirl to my employer's Christmas dinner - very formal, corporate affair 200+ people. Nobody noticed until a woman clicked and went around and told everyone. You could tell from the looks what was being thought.

I noticed the women became bitchy as hell, bumping into her on the dance floor and laughing in pairs while looking at her.

We just smiled and ignored the shit out of them.

Sometimes, the only thing you can do is be yourself and fuck the prejudice and actions of small-minded cunts.

Don't fight back, wear a "Transgender and Proud of it!" badge. Don't give the bitches time to tell people what is fact - make it obvious that you have more assets than the average female.

Fuck 'em.

If you can't beat 'em, stay one step in front of 'em.
    RIGHT ON THE NAIL!! They are very good for the laughing in packs B.S. Like im some joke when im looking better than her..

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Strokes View Post
    I understand where your coming from but I rarely see it happen honestly in the real world... Guys just flip the script but a few mins later be giving me bedroom eyes..
    I know what you mean totally and I'm young so I would probably seem like the type to pull something like that but that's just not my personality at all, probably why i don't have many male friends because they always want everyone to act the same and anything you don't want to do along with the group makes you a pussy and I don't deal with loser like that.

Fuck 'em! They're just jealous that someone who was born a male looks more female than they ever will (i.e. You're 10x hotter than they could ever hope to be)....On a side note I'm gonna keep my eye out for girls in the corner bopping their heads drinking Pepsi!

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "If you don't know, I'm not gonna tell ya" - DSII & DK

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis1779 View Post
    Fuck 'em! They're just jealous that someone who was born a male looks more female than they ever will (i.e. You're 10x hotter than they could ever hope to be)....On a side note I'm gonna keep my eye out for girls in the corner bopping their heads drinking Pepsi!
    LMAO!!! thank you btw and yeah you it might be the secret code now lol

How are you Sasha? Hell yeah I would still pursue, hell if I was in the club where you were I would hope you would say "Come here you're going to be my bitch and Ima fuck you in your ass and you're going to love it". lol You look sezzzzy as always so it wouldn't be a problem for me.

But to keep your business to yourself deal with a few only a few too, that you know are in the freaky realm with you and won't spill your shit all over the place. Prude people don't deserve to know shit about you and how you get down.

How you deal with dudes is on you, if a dude is feeling you, its up to you to say if you tell him you're a TGirl. Or get to know him see how freaky he is and see if he ain't afraid to take a dick! if he is you know he ain't the one.

Did you leave NYC?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Strokes View Post
    Hello guys its been a min I know.. But I have a question and Ts are also welcome to respond to this post if you like..

Here's the deal I recently moved to small town when I got reconnected with my birth family.. There isn't much of a gay community out here and so far im the only trans woman.. Well since my surgery im not that easy to spot im trans and alot of guys offer me drinks and dance with me flirt and etc.. The word eventually got out than a female will try to call me out and than everyone is like ewww omg nooooo.. Some end up waiting till she leave and still chat with me anyway but I just wanted to know.. Have you ever experienced this in a straight club and guys when your told she is trans by a hating sis gender woman do you still pursue her..

respond honestly please its ok if you don't I just would like an explanation why this happens...