Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Press Release: Grooby to Demand All Future Models to be Tattooed With Logo

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy View Post
    Grooby is a tiny man with a tiny penis.
    I'm quite a large man, with a tiny penis. What is your point?

Didn't you get a ban recently?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Press Release: Grooby to Demand All Future Models to be Tattooed With Logo

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    I'm quite a large man, with a tiny penis. What is your point?

It was a joke dude.

Relax

Yes you banned me because you're so sensitive.

It was a joke dude.

Relax

Super sensitive.
    You're banned again.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

The models names are on the photo name. Most search engines can pick them up. Unless we were doing a very specific promo, the time involved wouldn't be worth it.
    I see your point, especially with all the tatooing lol

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

It was a joke dude.

Relax

Ratchet Ho Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by littleguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by groobysteven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by littleguy View Post
    grooby is a tiny man with a tiny penis.
    i'm quite a large man, with a tiny penis. What is your point?

it was a joke dude.

Relax

yes you banned me because you're so sensitive.
    Super sensitive.
    You're banned again.

I love u Steven lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Firestone View Post
    I love u Steven lmao

Senior Member Junior Poster candy naranjo's Avatar
    Long Island, New Jersey, North and South Carolina ((Prox Boston and Virginia

http://www.xbiz.net/index.php?c=disc...hread&id=12946

Press Release : FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLICATION

Grooby to Demand All Future Models to be Tattooed With Logo

Sept 5th 2014, Burbank, CA.
    Transgender production studio, Grooby Productions is to stipulate that all future transgender models for their company, must be tattooed with the companies new logo, prior to shooting.

Company founder, Steven Grooby stated; "We've brought 1000's of new transgender models from all over the world to the public in the 18+ years we've been in business and cemented ourselves as the foremost producer of this type of content. It can be very costly to find the latest models and as we don't believe that models should be tied to exclusivity contracts, it can be disappointing when other companies poach our models within weeks of our discovery. In asking the models to get tattooed, we're not only confirming how seriously they want to work in adult modeling but we're ensuring that when the models do perform for other companies, we at least, continue to get some branding."

Grooby has offered to refund the cost of the tattooing to all models and has a list of verified tattoo artists across the world, who are capable of doing a good job. There is no guidelines as to where the models have to display the tattoo.

"We've designed what we think is a current and appropriate tattoo which could be placed on many areas of the body. The first two girls had it above the buttocks in the "tramp stamp" area, another has had on her neck and another on her arm. We're allowing some discrepancy with size as long as it can be clearly seen." Grooby continued "We haven't had any complaints yet although I sure a few will come, they're welcome to work elsewhere but I expect most other companies will follow in what we're doing to enhance their branding."

More information at : http://groobygirls.com
    Contact admin@grooby.com for further quotes.

... So is like... if I want to do a new set!, I have to get a tattoo !!... :O

... ... ..

Quote Originally Posted by candy naranjo View Post

... ... ..

You must have missed the REAL Press Release

Grooby Launches 'Grooby Girls' Free Networking Site

BURBANK, Calif. — Grooby Productions has launched a free website, GroobyGirls.com, for transgender models and friends who want to network, socialize and generally be part of the TS community.

Grooby currently produces 180 transgender scenes per month and also hosts the annual Transgender Erotica Awards. As a company that values community, Grooby says it has been waiting to find an appropriate brand and avenue where models could rally and promote each other.

"There is a lot of politicizing going on in the trans genre at the moment, which we're aware of and do support. But there should also be other arenas for the girls just to have some fun and that's why we came up with the 'Grooby Girls' name," Grooby Founder Steven Grooby said. "Grooby is synonymous with trans adult entertainment, so anybody who knows that knows what a 'Grooby Girl' is."

GroobyGirls.com is currently running a series of monthly competitions with models submitting photos wearing their Grooby Girls branded T-shirts or temporary tattoos. There is also a sticker bomb competition, with other contests to follow.

The Grooby Girls home page currently features Miah Lovely, a TS model who will be debuting on Shemale Yum this year, in a Grooby Girls crop top (and nothing else) in director Buddy Wood's backyard.

"We've got thousands of models, fans and industry connected across social networks and our sites, so we thought we'd have some fun," Grooby said, adding that girls who have worked with Grooby or plan to, can get free T-shirts and temporary tattoos. Grooby Girls also offers branded men's T-shirts for Grooby Girl supporters.

Each month contest winners will receive gift cards and other prizes.

“I'm hoping to see girls wearing their T-shirts in public or even with celebrities,” Grooby added. “We've got a number of other collectible items to be released in the coming weeks, including a hot 12-month calendar. We want the girls to enjoy seeing themselves promoted in different places and to get involved, and I believe that their fans will respond well to this."

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

Getting the tattoo isn't so bad... it's like 50 - 60 bucks tops... you'll make that back with your first Grooby set and even have enough left over to buy lunch or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by candy naranjo View Post

... ... ..

26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French