Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Man charged with ejaculating into female co-worker's coffee.

Plot twist, he had HIV.

Thumbs up Re: Man charged with ejaculating into female co-worker's coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis1779 View Post
    "She had originally thought that the foul-smelling coffee, an ongoing issue, was due to spoiled milk."

Pretty accurate, just not the kind of milk she thought!
    Ummmmmmm I don't do coffee but if you smell something spoil one would still drink it? I don't even do cows milk either, but dam I know if I smell something wrong not to drink it.

Now if a sexy big dick TGirl wanted to skeet (___)_)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIID~~~~ off into my drink I would let her, stir it up and drink it in front of her and let the games begin LOL
    Oh I have done the pancake cum thingy, TGirl came in the pancake batter and I made the pancakes with her cum in it and we all ate the pancakes, now that was fun!

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Ummmmmmm I don't do coffee but if you smell something spoil one would still drink it? I don't even do cows milk either, but dam I know if I smell something wrong not to drink it.

Now if a sexy big dick TGirl wanted to skeet (___)_)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIID~~~~ off into my drink I would let her, stir it up and drink it in front of her and let the games begin LOL
    Oh I have done the pancake cum thingy, TGirl came in the pancake batter and I made the pancakes with her cum in it and we all ate the pancakes, now that was fun!
    James your freakiness knows no bounds lol. Cum pancakes, now that's new.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    James your freakiness knows no bounds lol. Cum pancakes, now that's new.
    LOL I am a freaky motha fucka, I try all types of wild shit that the average person wouldn't. and funny thing is I say I will try it and my ass end up liking the dam shit LOL

Man don't you know I did that shit like three more times, with banana pancakes and blueberry, I made myself LOL Yo my Domme she likes makeing me doing freak shit, so she had bottled water and poured it into a glass and the TGirl came in it and her cum looked like a cloud of smoke, my Domme GG grabbed me by the neck and slapped the shit out of me and told me "drink that cum you bitch ass cock sucka". she poured it down my throat and there was nothing to it. The TGirl said " bitch ass dog, I bet you love the taste of my cum didn't you"? LOL and she slapped me in the face with her 9 inch dick and left cum on the side of my face LOL I tell ya my GG Domme sets me up in a good way LOL

Gold Poster

Da fuck????????????????

Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Givin ts the d since 2011 Junior Poster SheWantsTheD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Putin View Post

The woman noticed a strong odor around her desk, picked up her coffee and noticed that it smelled, too, the charges said. She had originally thought that the foul-smelling coffee, an ongoing issue, was due to spoiled milk.
    The strong odor thing seems fishy to me. Since when does fresh cum have a strong odor? The smell of sex is strong, not fresh semen. For it to smell like spoiled milk it would have to be at least a few hours old.
    Had this woman not been to her desk in a few days? Had a cleaner not cleaned up a previous ejaculate that was still staining her desk? Is she lying? Did anybody else witness the confrontation? Why was the defendant so quick to admit to being guilty? Who knows, what if he actually came inside a condom and this woman got hold of it and poured its sour contents into her own coffee just so she'd have the DNA evidence?

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/743/FaFTsn.png

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SheWantsTheD View Post
    The strong odor thing seems fishy to me. Since when does fresh cum have a strong odor? The smell of sex is strong, not fresh semen. For it to smell like spoiled milk it would have to be at least a few hours old.
    Had this woman not been to her desk in a few days? Had a cleaner not cleaned up a previous ejaculate that was still staining her desk? Is she lying? Did anybody else witness the confrontation? Why was the defendant so quick to admit to being guilty? Who knows, what if he actually came inside a condom and this woman got hold of it and poured its sour contents into her own coffee just so she'd have the DNA evidence?
    I doubt he was standing over desk having a wank, was he!
    He must have been saving it up.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Junior Poster bimale69's Avatar

Ewwwwww.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	748065  

I don't need anger management. I just need some people to manage their stupidity.