Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Default Re: R.I.P. Joan Rivers

I think Joan was a great comedian and I always loved the way she could be such a ballbuster. I can't belive how many people here get so butt hurt from a joke. C'Mon guys, really?

I've been around 50 years, and I always found her stingingly funny. 81 is a full life. RIP...

She was a bitch, but she made me laugh. I wonder if she will decompose at a different rate than normal humans.

I don't wanna be part of any club that would have me.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: R.I.P. Joan Rivers

Hi everyone,

Whether or not Joan was a bitch, i would have loved to have shared a bed with a much younger her.
    Her daughter is really a nice looking dish, too, in my opinion.

Joan had to rebuild her life and her career and it was not easy. She knew how rotten the industry was and how quickly people would stab ya in the back.
    She was tough, shrewd, smart, and funny and all the rest you folks have called her.
    No one is perfect. Joan was not perfect.
    Many people here are bitchy and rotten, sometimes, to people they dislike or about issues they feel very strongly about. Joan was no different, i think.

I like Ben's post about how Joan called out Barack and Micheal. No one, here, even commented on that subject. Some people are saying that Joan was murdered because of that "Obama is gay and Michelle is a tranny" comment.
    I've watched many videos on that topic and they do present a "solid package" (pardon the pun) of evidence against Michelle. Makes ya wonder.
    Come to think of it, Barack even has (or had) a post op TS working in his party as a defense minister or something like that. She was a highly trained military person before SRS. Quite good looking, too. Very conservative looking, of course. I forget her name and her exact position.

So it shows that Barack is supportive of TSs.

There was some other guy who claims that he gave Barack a BJ in a limo after Barack bought cocaine and crack cocaine.
    Wow!

Maybe Joan was a bitch and a slut or whatever her haters wish to call her - but maybe she said the truth - and we all know how the truth can hurt.

Yes. RIP, Joan Rivers.

Babe,
    xoxo

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 12-05-2014 at 07:46 AM.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator