Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Everyone seems to miss the big underlying issue in the palestinian isreali conflict. It's unemployment. This goes for pretty much the entire islam v west conflict. the economies in arab countries are shit, unemployment runs over 25 percent and up to 70 percent . Young males are prone to violence and attracted to extreme groups when they are otherwise unoccupied., just look at germany in the 1930's. the arabs have no jobs, no prospect of a job or future and so they are understandably angry. the hard line clerics give them a purpose and something to look foward to, (paradise). people who have jobs arent throwing rocks or burning american flags.

Rookie Poster

sorry about the double post. if you have charter internet then you will understand.

Castabyss,
    If u r going 2 quote me please do so correctly. I never said that HA has a pro-Israel "lobby"....here's what i said:

Aight, i c that HA has a large pro-Israel following and thats cool
    It should b quite apparent from the majority of posts on this topic that most who responded r n favor of Israel's policies in that region. That doesnt mean that HA has a "lobby" but just a large number of folks who support Israel's geo-politics. So lets set that straight. Furthermore, as one who does not agree with nor support their geo-political agenda, it's rather obvious that this is construed by some to mean that i and others who share this view r in some way "anti-semitic" and a hater of the Jewish people which is so far from the truth. If i disagree with the foreign policy agenda of the current US administration(which i do) does this make me anti-American...not hardly. Just one who sees the world in a different light based on my experiences and my understanding of what is right, just, moral and lawful. No individual, community or nation is beyond being called 2 task when their actions merit it. I'll leave it at that.

"I like my women like i like my coffee...HOT & BLACK."

BTGA

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shemalejunky
    Funny how blackandblue skirts the issue of trying to name an Arab democracy.

Quinn, you nailed it in your first post! Thanks for stating the facts and thanks to all for being an island in the sea of internet anti-Semitism.

Obviously blackand blue will just be that in the face putting forward his lame and baseless arguments when the facts have already been stated. Almost like talking to Aedan!
    Goodness me! How does that explain my Jewish girlfriend then?

I don't want to trail everything that Quinn had posted, as it had digressed from the spirit of the original post.

suckseed wanted to know 'what was up with the Israelis'

So I attempted to post some background to the current happenings, via the Cactus48 link.

Whether or not Israel is a true democracy or not, has nothing to do with the 'troubles'.

It's simply ignorant to look at the current happenings ,without having some knowledge of it's history.

What is has shown me is that the Pro-Israel/USA lobby on this board, with the exception of Quinn, appears to have a rudimentary education.

Which is somewhat gratifying.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dav1313
    Everyone seems to miss the big underlying issue in the palestinian isreali conflict. It's unemployment. This goes for pretty much the entire islam v west conflict. the economies in arab countries are shit, unemployment runs over 25 percent and up to 70 percent . Young males are prone to violence and attracted to extreme groups when they are otherwise unoccupied., just look at germany in the 1930's. the arabs have no jobs, no prospect of a job or future and so they are understandably angry. the hard line clerics give them a purpose and something to look foward to, (paradise). people who have jobs arent throwing rocks or burning american flags.
    This is just rubbish.

There was no Islam versus West conflict until it was invented by the West.
    To call this post idiotic would be an insult to idiots.
    Stick to what you're good at and forget about intelligent debate.

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Actually...It occurred to me that one of our resident scholars has the big picture all figured out...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...t=8302&start=0

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...t=9436&start=0
    LMAO.... You do realize that said scholar is my favorite poster. To stand against such overpowering clarity of thought and logic is to be but a grain of sand before the oncoming tide. Seriously though, if it's possible to herniate one's self through laughter, that is the guy who will make me do it.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by J
    obviously im speaking emotionally and trying to make a point...yes, ur right there are some decent, cultured and civil muslims, but by and large theyre overshadowed by the majority of muslims who wouldnt shed a tear if another 6 million were killed...bottom line u have a billion muslims and a few million jews, now take the education level, inventions, arts, everything that these 2 cultures have contributed through out history, it would be a joke to compare them...there is a reason for that no? u cant blame the state of israel for the laughable comparison...its very simple...on one side u have people hell bent on educating their children, promoting justice throughout the world, being a vibrant and cultured people, while the other side is just a fuckin mess..theres no nice way to say it..be honest...u cant blame jews for all the worlds problems..its been done through out history...theres a reason why mlk jr walked to the podium with rabbis accompanying him and not sheiks, theres a reason why every philanthropic organization in the world has jews on its board..why the aclu, regardless of what u think of them, is littered with jews, cmon now..i feel retarded arguing the point...u must be such a rabid anti semite to not see who is right and who is wrong in the middle east...be honest, are u late on ur rent and ur jewish landlord is evicting u? it really seems like it...does it kill u that my grandparents had their entire families wiped out half a century ago, survived, struggled, my dad came to this country with 200 bucks in his pocket yet i went through law school and all my brother and sisters own busineses and million dollar homes...does it kill u???? we didnt get any special dispensation or privilages in this country...nothing..we sturggled, faced discrimination and fought through it and made it...stop blaming people for the problems of the world...look inward...islam is a hatefilled unprogressive backwards system of living that keeps its populace in the dark...how the fuck u expect a civilization to flourish if the women are in beekeeper suits and the whole moral fabric of society is still in the dark ages...cmon...just be fuckin honest, u dont like jews...not many people do...sometimes i dont...but be fuckin honest...israel is half a century old and leading the world in many technology areas and like i said tel aviv is something unrivaled in the middle east with all the fuckin oil, money and people to put it to shame...but theres a reason wh yisraelis drive mercedes, go to the nicest lounges in the world and are a striving people while the billion arabs around them fuck camels...yeah, they do it cause israel is occumpying land....before 1948 they were all in labs, discovring cures for cancer and just living it up..hell u should see how gorgeous the area was before the jews showed up...haha...u fool
    Brilliant post, J...while I can understand why, and how great the need is for the law that you once mentioned that you currently practice...I bet that you would make one hell of a defense attorney...or prosecutor for that matter...

EDIT- I think that it's a given that the neocon chickenhawks in the whitehouse will use this as a smokescreen/justification for the fiasco in Iraq...when they should have been focusing on Iran and N Korea, not to mention China...
    I still find it hard to believe that this post by J was deleted because a certain someone deemed it racist, as was his thread regarding the deletion..I think it's more a matter of a certain person/or person's sour grapes regarding things said in an obviously tongue-in-cheek thread on this forum in the past...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...t=7349&start=0

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by J
    obviously im speaking emotionally and trying to make a point...yes, ur right there are some decent, cultured and civil muslims, but by and large theyre overshadowed by the majority of muslims who wouldnt shed a tear if another 6 million were killed...bottom line u have a billion muslims and a few million jews, now take the education level, inventions, arts, everything that these 2 cultures have contributed through out history, it would be a joke to compare them...there is a reason for that no? u cant blame the state of israel for the laughable comparison...its very simple...on one side u have people hell bent on educating their children, promoting justice throughout the world, being a vibrant and cultured people, while the other side is just a fuckin mess..theres no nice way to say it..be honest...u cant blame jews for all the worlds problems..its been done through out history...theres a reason why mlk jr walked to the podium with rabbis accompanying him and not sheiks, theres a reason why every philanthropic organization in the world has jews on its board..why the aclu, regardless of what u think of them, is littered with jews, cmon now..i feel retarded arguing the point...u must be such a rabid anti semite to not see who is right and who is wrong in the middle east...be honest, are u late on ur rent and ur jewish landlord is evicting u? it really seems like it...does it kill u that my grandparents had their entire families wiped out half a century ago, survived, struggled, my dad came to this country with 200 bucks in his pocket yet i went through law school and all my brother and sisters own busineses and million dollar homes...does it kill u???? we didnt get any special dispensation or privilages in this country...nothing..we sturggled, faced discrimination and fought through it and made it...stop blaming people for the problems of the world...look inward...islam is a hatefilled unprogressive backwards system of living that keeps its populace in the dark...how the fuck u expect a civilization to flourish if the women are in beekeeper suits and the whole moral fabric of society is still in the dark ages...cmon...just be fuckin honest, u dont like jews...not many people do...sometimes i dont...but be fuckin honest...israel is half a century old and leading the world in many technology areas and like i said tel aviv is something unrivaled in the middle east with all the fuckin oil, money and people to put it to shame...but theres a reason wh yisraelis drive mercedes, go to the nicest lounges in the world and are a striving people while the billion arabs around them fuck camels...yeah, they do it cause israel is occumpying land....before 1948 they were all in labs, discovring cures for cancer and just living it up..hell u should see how gorgeous the area was before the jews showed up...haha...u fool
    Wow, I can't believe the above post was deleted either.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster

Yes, but the origins of the vendetta against J began here...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...t=7349&start=0

I've been accused of everything on this board from Marxism to Stalinism...but not all of us commies endorse political correctness...it's fucking bullshit...plain and fucking simple...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Rookie Poster

There was no Islam versus West conflict until it was invented by the West.
    To call this post idiotic would be an insult to idiots.
    Stick to what you're good at and forget about intelligent debate.[/quote]

im sorry obviously calling someone an idiot or a sub idiot is much more intelligent debate.you seem to know it all you should go to lebabnon and sort it out mate. you can probably get a hotel room really cheap in bierut.