Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by interestedParty
    And another thing, McManaman, although the treatment of the indians and vietnamese by the US Government were both shameful, they do not merit being called GENOCIDE. Genocide is the systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group. I don't condone either the Indian or Vietnam wars, but they don't qualify as genocide, and they don't even BEGIN to compare with the Holocaust (that's how you spell the word, you dumb fuck). In the Holocaust, approximately 6 million Jews, and 3 million Gypsies were systematically singled out, deported, gassed, and then incinerated in what can only be described as an 'assembly-line of death.' So don't lump the US with the Third Reich.
    Wether that was the genocide or not - the best way to get answers to that question would be to ask indians and vietnamese. For instance: indians were both mass murdered, deported and put into ghettoes. What more has to happen so that we can class that as a genocide? Also, when you kill 1.1 million civilians then you commit a genocide, right? You never tortured gypsies nor jews, but what about the black people? So no, you are not like third reich, but you also have some uniquenesses that slightly resemble those of third reich. All i'm trying to say is that you are not that nice country as you claim it, you have to realise that. Am i talking to a 12-y old kid here?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by McManaman
    And another thing, McManaman, although the treatment of the indians and vietnamese by the US Government were both shameful, they do not merit being called GENOCIDE. Genocide is the systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group. I don't condone either the Indian or Vietnam wars, but they don't qualify as genocide, and they don't even BEGIN to compare with the Holocaust (that's how you spell the word, you dumb fuck). In the Holocaust, approximately 6 million Jews, and 3 million Gypsies were systematically singled out, deported, gassed, and then incinerated in what can only be described as an 'assembly-line of death.' So don't lump the US with the Third Reich.
    Wether that was the genocide or not - the best way to get answers to that question would be to ask indians and vietnamese. For instance: indians were both mass murdered, deported and put into ghettoes. What more has to happen so that we can class that as a genocide? Also, when you kill 1.1 million civilians then you commit a genocide, right? You never tortured gypsies nor jews, but what about the black people? So no, you are not like third reich, but you also have some uniquenesses that slightly resemble those of third reich. All i'm trying to say is that you are not that nice country as you claim it, you have to realise that. Am i talking to a 12-y old kid here?
    So where are you from? Given time, I'm sure that, no matter what country you do come from, I can find some attrocities lurking around in your country's history. The crux of the matter is, every nation and every ethnic group in the history of humankind has committed heinous acts at some point in the past — do we hold everyone accountable for something their ancestors did? This argument started because I took offense at you calling MY COUNTRY uncivilized, genocidal, and morally reprehensible......what shall I say about your country? With all probability, there are events in your country's past that are just as reprehensible, if not more so. Just give me time, and I'll find them.

One more thing, I never claimed my country to be perfect.

Yes, I've got big balls...

–ACDC

Rookie Poster

Oh yeah, my country is NOTHING LIKE THE THIRD REICH. In fact, it is exactly the opposite. Even at its worst, most hypocritical, most cynical moment it is a Utopia compared to the Third Reich on its best day.

–ACDC

Junior Poster

So where are you from? Given time, I'm sure that, no matter what country you do come from, I can find some attrocities lurking around in your country's history. The crux of the matter is, every nation and every ethnic group in the history of humankind has committed heinous acts at some point in the past — do we hold everyone accountable for something their ancestors did? This argument started because I took offense at you calling MY COUNTRY uncivilized, genocidal, and morally reprehensible......what shall I say about your country? With all probability, there are events in your country's past that are just as reprehensible, if not more so. Just give me time, and I'll find them.

My friend! With all respect: The most of the nations around the world have a dark side of their history, but USA, like it seems to me, is continously making mess around. If it's not Indians, then it is Vietnam, or South America, Middle East, etc..... That is something the most of the people in the world highly dislike. And i'm not insulting your nation. Your leaders, Mr. Village Idiot, Mrs. Condy and faces like that are doing it. That's sad. USA with the slogan"Remember the Alamo" is the USA i like to see. Not the USA with slogan "Remember the Guantanamo". And that's it, i will not discuss this topic any more.

Talking about training a new generation 2 hate...this is sick.

http://fromisraeltolebanon.info/

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	childabuseandhate2_273.jpg 
Views:	669 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	52023   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	childabuseandhate_375.jpg 
Views:	692 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	52024  

"I like my women like i like my coffee...HOT & BLACK."

BTGA

Quote Originally Posted by twowaybro
    Talking about training a new generation 2 hate...this is sick.

http://fromisraeltolebanon.info/

You are right; that is sick. However, so far as any consideration of moral equivalence goes in regard to "training a new generation to hate," there is nothing quite like actually training children to be suicide bombers and then using them as such – something that Fatah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and the PFLP have all done (and that's according to non-Israeli government sources like the Palestinian Human Rights Monitoring Group).

-Quinn
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Oh, its quite obvious that both sides exploit children but the Israeli side is rarely shown...u can bet that these photos will never b shown on/in any major American media. And thats unfortunate as this is the way that most people form their views.

"I like my women like i like my coffee...HOT & BLACK."

BTGA

Rookie Poster

My friend! With all respect: The most of the nations around the world have a dark side of their history, but USA, like it seems to me, is continously making mess around. If it's not Indians, then it is Vietnam, or South America, Middle East, etc..... That is something the most of the people in the world highly dislike. And i'm not insulting your nation. Your leaders, Mr. Village Idiot, Mrs. Condy and faces like that are doing it. That's sad. USA with the slogan"Remember the Alamo" is the USA i like to see. Not the USA with slogan "Remember the Guantanamo". And that's it, i will not discuss this topic any more.
    You have demonstrated your ignorance quite well in your last post. First of all, in any democratically elected government, there will ALWAYS be a sizable percentage of the electorate that have voted AGAINST the incumbent (in this election 48% of the electorate, myself included, voted AGAINST Bush, and even then there are many in this country who believe that this percentage would have been higher if not for the unscrupulous actions of the GOP in Ohio and Florida). There are also many in this country, myself included, who loathe Bush and his brazen disregard for the Constitution, and there is growing movement, of which I, too, am a member, to have him impeached. So, to confuse the actions of this administration in particular with the will of the American people is an insult to every American.

–ACDC

Rookie Poster

You still haven't told me what country YOU are from, McManaman. Quid Pro Quo.

–ACDC

Reading some of the posts in this thread is like listening to an adolescent child argue with his parents about why he can't smoke pot.

Child: "Why can't I smoke weed? You smoked it before!."

Parent: "Because I don't want to see you make the same mistakes I did!"

Child: "Grandma told me one time you got high and got into a fight! So if you can do it, I should be able to, too. FAIR IS FAIR"

Parent: "I haven't gotten high in years! I was a stupid kid."

It's the same thing, except on this board we're dealing with what appears to be adults that never grew up.

The logic that Iran should be allowed to acquire WMD's because America has em and "Fair is fair", is just plain naive.