Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster ElectricWoody's Avatar

Default Re: So Jennifer Lawrence got naked...

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546 View Post
    Not sure why she keeps getting nominated for Oscars. Her performance in Silver Linings Playbook was nothing outstanding and she was over the top ridiculous in American Hustle. Granted that was an overhyped movie based on the 'flavors of the week' actors in the cast responsible for high box office receipts. Now that I've seen her naked, I no longer have any use for her. lol
    Nice to see someone got past that blue suit she wore in XMen. Most of the Bulletin Boards and Forums would just assume push the Esc or Del Button on these Actresses. And for you Rihanna lovers, those are all fakes. Victoria Justice can just go cry a river. Nancy Grace acting career is over. She got a big ass anyway.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gaysian71 View Post
    If someone has some, post them here for everyone to see. Or will the mods here just delete them too?
    Yes, I've deleted links to them and anyone posting the images here will get an instant lifetime ban.

I've seen them - they're cute. They're not THAT explicit.

BTW - I rate her as one of the best female talents I've seen in many years. She didn't make her fame on being beautiful or as the "it" girl - she made it through excellent performances in Winter's Bone, Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    BTW - I rate her as one of the best female talents I've seen in many years. She didn't make her fame on being beautiful or as the "it" girl - she made it through excellent performances in Winter's Bone, Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle.
    Her Live and Let Die scene was embarrassing to watch and the movie itself was extremely overrated.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

If u don't want people to see you like this then don't take the pictures of yourself.
    Couldn't agree more. Also, if you don't want to get robbed, don't be makin' money okay. People want that shit gonna steal it from you.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546 View Post
    Her Live and Let Die scene was embarrassing to watch and the movie itself was extremely overrated.
    Wait...what?

Live & Let Die? The Bond film? The one made like 14 years before she was born?

I agree, that would be a difficult scene for a pre-conceived embryo to pull off.

Also agree about the movie. Never was a Roger Moore Bond fan. Connery FTW!

Jus wookin puh nub.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by soulRipp View Post
    If u don't want people to see you like this then don't take the pictures of yourself. Also these picture was taken for a man who going to show his friends.
    how do you suddenly make this her fault? do we even know why she took the pictures? why isn't she allowed to take whatever kind of pictures she wants of herself without having everyone see them? would you like to enjoy the same privilege?

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    Wait...what?

Live & Let Die? The Bond film? The one made like 14 years before she was born?

I agree, that would be a difficult scene for a pre-conceived embryo to pull off.

Also agree about the movie. Never was a Roger Moore Bond fan. Connery FTW!
    Sorry, I confused you. There was a scene in American Hustle where she 'dances' and acts ridiculous to the song 'Live and Let Die'. It was tough to watch.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by soulRipp View Post
    these people live in a age where every picture u take with a phone or even cameras now are uploaded to the internet from some type of program or app. Just because u delete something doesn't mean that someone else has. If u don't want people to see you like this then don't take the pictures of yourself. Also these picture was taken for a man who going to show his friends.
    So what you're saying is the I shouldn't keep my motorcycle in my locked garage because it only serves to entice criminals to break-in and steal it.

The age has nothing to do with it. Personal property ,even if "virtual" ,still remains the sole possession of it's owner. Taking it in any unauthorized fashion is still theft and punishable by law.

as other's have mentioned...she was excellent in "Winter's Bone" (also an excellent film) ...and I really liked her in "Silver Linings Playbook".

Newish Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by aprilian View Post
    ...Personal property ,even if "virtual" ,still remains the sole possession of it's owner. Taking it in any unauthorized fashion is still theft and punishable by law.

I wonder how many people agree with this yet feel that downloading music or video without paying is OK.

At least a few on this thread, from what I recall.