Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

More like WWIV. The cold war was WWIII.

5 Star Poster

boys, you didn't read the rules. I'm going to have to give everyone ONE note from the hall monitor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greatface_492.jpeg 
Views:	1091 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	51324   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic03_120.jpg 
Views:	1090 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	51325   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03_300.jpg 
Views:	1088 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	51326  

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Hey, Johnny Walker BL...where's that J. Alba video from? Did she do a music video? (I don't watch a lot of tv.....don't miss it except for deadwood.)
    If I'm not mistaken, that's the bar clip from Miller's "Sin City", a very good film adaptation of Frank Miller's graphic novel work.
    That's the little girl Bruce Willis saved.

Name:	bo_bella19_3_154.jpeg 
Views:	1072 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	51328  

5 Star Poster

if that's a little girl, we're all in trouble.

Name:	vianca_059_811_417.jpg 
Views:	1031 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	51329  

Junior Poster

The stage for WW3 was set up 5 years ago... And now its just around the corner

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    post a hot pic? with a political topic?
    LOLLLLLLLLLLL

look there won't be a third world war

there's currently a Holy War going on, and too many countries are having way to much fun slamming the other while their religious majority leaders convert outsiders into their belief system
    Well I like the idea. Of the pictures. Something for everyone, you know.

The thing about the World Wars was that they were both the result of an Imperialist world order, with some countries trying to grab part of what others already "had." But the actual theatre of WW1 was pretty restricted, and I think the older term of The Great War should be reinstated. It was just not a global conflict in the way what we call WW2 was. So "WW3" might be a bit of a misnomer anyway.

There is Imperialsim today but it is of a different nature, and not based on the nation-state but on multinational corporations. To whatever extent they are in a position to manipulate the military forces of the world powers is the measure of the risk we face.

Having said that I do believe that there will be further widespread and possibly global conflict, though I don't think it will happen very soon. I say this because I see nothing at all that persuades me that mankind is not going to fuck this planet royally, and when resources-- fuel and food but also land-- become critically short, the standard human response is war.

But the wars that are going on just now are grumbling regional conflicts blown up by the media and self-interested politicians. There is no "global war on terror" That's just spin. There are a lot of nasty regional confrontations that spill across continents, and terrorist techniques are used by groups all over the world, but to call this terrorism "global" is to dignify it with a cohesion entirely beyond reality. It suits Bush and Blair to call it that, but that don't make it true.

Anyway, some hot pics. How about a fresh look at an old favourite?

Name:	014_982.jpg 
Views:	909 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	51331   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	006mnmn_818.jpg 
Views:	908 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	51332   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005bm_151.jpg 
Views:	907 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	51333  

Gold Poster

There will be a world war III. Maybe not in our lifetime, but within the next couple of centuries. If i was a betting man then i'd say between 2050-2150

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

There's never going to be a World War III, because the politicians who start it and their media manager rove types won't ever allow it to be called by that name.

[pictures please...)

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Gold Poster

Forgot trish

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

damn...read the rules too fast...i thought each response would earn a pic...looks like i owe you all one.

Name:	latrice6023_209.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	399.4 KB 
ID:	136678  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.