Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Why are most Tgirls money hungry and superficial?

Too many variations. Some have been knowing the P2P game and try to dodge it. Some guys truly just wanna meet a girl and hang, Blurred lines, and most of them come across as getting over. Sucks for the guys that are willing, but their loss.

Reality is perception.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by melody mayheim View Post
    Im not unhappy or completely happy...I guess I'm just comfortable, content. He's really not a piece of shit...I just think we're better off like roommates/friends. We have nothing in common and not sexually compatible.
    Still sounds sad to me. Life is short and by the time some people realize that, it's almost over. Then comes the attempt to make up for what you missed out on and that's not a good situation either. Taking another perspective, how's he going to feel if this goes on for another year and then ends? He'll likely be bitter and who'd blame him!? Go get what you want - happiness is attainable.

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

'Meet a girl and hang...' Now that sounds sad. I would not wanna meet a someone and hang... Do you folks really think the poor transgendered are all desperately looking for boyfriends of any sort? Come on. Where have you lost your lives? The image that is being created here makes me sick... and then you wonder why the 1 in 100, genuine guy gets turned down when he would actually not mind to have a serious relationship, even before he gets the chance to ask...

REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ts RedVeX View Post
    'Meet a girl and hang...' Now that sounds sad. I would not wanna meet a someone and hang... Do you folks really think the poor transgendered are all desperately looking for boyfriends of any sort? Come on. Where have you lost your lives? The image that is being created here makes me sick... and then you wonder why the 1 in 100, genuine guy gets turned down when he would actually not mind to have a serious relationship, even before he gets the chance to ask...
    Not sure what saying wanting to hang out has to do with the rest of your post. It is just another way of saying "let's go out on a date" because nobody says "let's go out on a date". Or am I missing something?

TsSelenalopez Rookie Poster tsselenalopez's Avatar

This topic can have multiple types of responses to it.

Many of the girls "I"( I'm not generalizing at all just my perception. ) Have encountered come from unstable backgrounds or there family background isn't the best broken homes discrimination against them. Then add these reality shows that depicts this superficial unrealistic look that every girl should be. Eventually they become that girl. If you take a person that has never had cash in hand on regular. And now they do then that's all they care about and want. Then that is when the silly games between the girls start. They surround themself in this fantasy world with a bunch of other girls that don't even like each. Dallas has so many superficial girls. It is what it is society has written the rule book if you wanna compete follow the rules. Me on the other hand I drum to beat to my own music...

As far as relationship wise yet to find one to challenge me mentally. When I find one then I'll be passive. I have that i believe I am the smartest person in the room syndrome.

This is my perception of what I have observed and notice. So please keep that in mind with your response. No generalizing.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

because a boob job costs north of $7k
    because hormones can cost north of $1k
    because like every woman out there they are running on a short fuze......
    they only have x amount of time on hand while they are cute to land the guy who looks ok and has money on hand to be a good life partner.

you are a guy.
    you can play the long game....you are ugly now and you will be this ugly for a very very long time...not like you are going to get any uglier.
    so play the long game.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "How you doin!"

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

Well, why would you want to go on a date with someone you do not know? What would you two be talking about? what would you be doing together? No, maybe she does not wanna chat about whatever the noodles is you wanna wrap around her ears, maybe she is smarter than you and actually has better things to do than hanging out with strangers who 99%of the time just either want her to fuck their sad asses, or to fuck that of her's.

REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Lightbulb Re: Why are most Tgirls money hungry and superficial?

Quote Originally Posted by tsselenalopez View Post
    As far as relationship wise yet to find one to challenge me mentally.
    Agreed 100%!!!
    All the great sex in the world can't make up for stimulating intellectual, philosophical, and cultural conversation.

The perfect partners would motivate each other towards greater self improvement (which equals greater income since self improvement usually involves higher education) along with enjoying all the mentally stimulating things that society has to offer.

The greatest sex in the world only goes so far if your partner is the intellectual equivalent of a rock....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ts RedVeX View Post
    Well, why would you want to go on a date with someone you do not know? What would you two be talking about? what would you be doing together? No, maybe she does not wanna chat about whatever the noodles is you wanna wrap around her ears, maybe she is smarter than you and actually has better things to do than hanging out with strangers who 99%of the time just either want her to fuck their sad asses, or to fuck that of her's.
    Because we're all strangers to one another at some point in time. Dates are for getting to know someone. What would they talk about? Anything they want. If you aren't able to hold a conversation or keep someone interested that's not the problem of the people who can actually enjoy a date, conversation and the company of someone. Also, some people are just into sex, regardless of who they are. Doesn't make them sad.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsselenalopez View Post
    add these reality shows that depicts this superficial unrealistic look that every girl should be. Eventually they become that girl.
    spot on.