Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster Yasmin Lee Fan's Avatar

Default Adult Theater Encounter

This just happened a couple of hours ago. I was at a place in Winston Salem, N.C. called Annabelles Adult Supercenter. I go there about once a month. It's a pretty wild place and you never know what you will see. It has two large theaters showing straight videos, one smaller theater showing gay, bi and ts videos,and booths. I had been there for while and it was pretty dead. I left the straight theater and went over to the gay, bi one. There was several guys standing around in there, and I looked to the right and there on the couch was this TS. She had long dark hair,and she had her long legs crossed with her dress pulled up almost to her waist. Very nice legs with panty hose. Everyone else was just standing around looking at her. I decided to sit next to her. I immediately got hard. Those long legs, heels, and the perfume she was wearing was driving me crazy. I sat there beside her for while watching the video. No one would speak to her . They just looked.
    I finally got the nerve and leaned over and said, "You have nice legs." She said, " Thank You", and then she uncrossed her legs and I saw her cock. I was maybe six inches, but I can't describe how good it looked inside those panty hose. I asked if I could rub her legs she said it was o.k. I rubbed her legs for a while and then started rubbing her cock. She started breathing heavy, and the ask me if I wanted to suck it. I said yeah. She pulled it out and I went to it. She shot a huge load. I looked up and there was about ten guys standing there watching. Half of them were jacking off. This was one of the most erotic experiences I have ever had. That cock, those panty hose, those heels, the perfume and all those guys watching. It was awesome! I don't think anybody else ever talked to her. Some times you just have to go for it.

18 out of 18 members liked this post.

Default Re: Adult Theater Encounter

I love to go to theater's I wear really short mini skirts thigh-highs heels and a little top. Here in Miami they have Glory hole s so let's just say I get cum filled everytime I get to go

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stevii View Post
    I love to go to theater's I wear really short mini skirts thigh-highs heels and a little top. Here in Miami they have Glory hole s so let's just say I get cum filled everytime I get to go
    mmmm this is hot !love glory holes too

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

any recommendations on adult theatres and glory holes in miami?

Senior Member Junior Poster

The Fair Theatre in Queens NY is starting to pick up with TS action

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Toadily's Avatar

I was in Deja Vu in Las Vegas and there are a few black Tgirls that go there and service customers, I had a big dick girl with her friend and she fucked me as her friend told her what to do as she jerked her cock watching. I wanted both but the other was just there to stroke herself watching.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Toadily's Avatar

Was watching some tube videos today and now I am in the mood for a trip to Deja Vu on Industrial for some freaky fun, drove past the lounge and the usual suspects were out there working, a really cute passable black girl with nice big tits, soft looking and real looking, a great boob job. Would love to take her to the theater and play.
    Speaking of her, I feel asleep on the coach watching TV and had a dream she was over me jerking off and came on my face as I woke. I have a fantasy of a girl doing that to me, Fell asleep in a theater and woke up to a guy jerking off near me, not into that but a nice BBC TS I am.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I wish I lived in Miami!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

Junior Poster

I need to take a trip to NYC.

Junior Poster

I had a couple of experiences. One was at a glory hole at the Pleasure Palace Brooklyn, IL, which is just outside of St. Louis. There was a t-girl in one of the booths, so I thought I would stick my dick through and get it sucked. She sucked it a bit and then put her dick through the hold. It was about 6 inches, but nice and hard. So I sucked it a bit, and then she asked me if we could go to her place.

We did. She was a bit overweight, about 40ish, and seemed horny. What I liked best though, is that she was a top. She was also into giving me a golden shower, which I had done before with GGs, but never a TG. I sucked her off, and she came in my mouth, and then we slept together cuddled up, and in the morning, she had a nice hard-on, so I sucked it again until she came, and then she peed into my mouth and sucked me off. It was a really hot experience. She wasn't quite my type physically, or I would have tried to establish something on-going.

I also met a T-girl at an adult video arcade in St. Charles, MO. She was in the booth, and I went in and started making out with her, I started rubbing her cock, which was getting hard under her nylon panties. I just love the feel and look of a hard cock in black, feminine panties (or any color really). I pulled her cock down and started sucking on it. She eventually shot a big load of sweet cum in my mouth. She said she'd never cum from a BJ before. I love adult theaters. I've played with couples in them, but nothing turns me on more than a cute TG with a hard dick.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.