Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Do ts girls like to make guy smoke meth so that they can fuck them

It's my personal experience so I'm asking the question here. Do many girls do this as this has been something I read before. My first experience was with a girl that I met at a club before and made out in the club and outside but didn't do anything that night. Later on meet her though an app and asked her to come home and she came in an Uber. We talked for a while and this was my first time so I didn't even know what to do. She said we should smoke some and it will relax you. And I did. Then she asked me to touch her dick. I haven't had any in my hand other than mine since a while. So I was excited. This was my fantasy since I was a kid so I tried to put my hand in her jeans. She asks me to get down on my knees and open it. Her meet us pretty thick but not very long. Average length but bigger than mine which is a great turn on for me and also power trip for her. As I was playing with it mesmerized she orders me to such it. Haven't done that in so many year but still obligated. And went all over town. I sucked till my jaw started hurting. Then she said where is your bedroom. I said I will show you if you carry me there. I'm pretty tall and this 5'5 girl just scooped me into her arms and carried me to my bedroom. I'm so turned on. Then she lays me on the bed. I asked her to carry me more and she did a front lift and laid me down on the bed and started eating me while playing with her big meat and then after eating me for a while she asked to suck her off. And then just pushes me and tried to put her dick in me. I never done that before. I said I'm not sure about it but she said you would like it and just went ram on me. Like this girl had some energy. She fucked me so hard. Then she said order me an Uber and left. I tripped balls all day long

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Default Tranny Sex

Not Really. Straighish guy like smoking meth with Tranny's because:
    1)they finally realize that they're attrached to Cock and are Bi
    2) meth makes sex last for days and it's really Intensely Erotic.
    3) Men's sex drive is way more than women,. So Transwomen match your sex drive , cock and breasts to enjoy and what men want ultimately Anal Sex!

Last edited by DocLuvr; 04-01-2021 at 06:43 PM.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Do ts girls like to make guy smoke meth so that they can fuck them

Not mention smoking meth with a hot girl feels soooo good. At least until it ends up destroying your life. If you can keep it to a couple of times a year, there's nothing better.

It has been the best sexual experience of my life. Like I keep remembering the first time she made me do it and then just made me suck that cock of hers and I sucked it so well that she had to close my nose to get her dic into my throat and come. Imagine being so I'm control that I called her to come to my place to f her but after the smoking I completely lost my boner. But she got like rock hard. She used my fantasy to be carried by girls and carried me to the bed room and started eating me and that felt good and then she started putting her d inside me and I said I never did this before I don't think it will go in. She was thick but she just pushed it in and it went in and my life had changed ever since. Like imagine the best sex you ever had in life was with her. She would full fill all my fantasies. Ah how I would dream about her doing me after each of our sessions. Like omg that one night when I met her after convincing her to just spend one night with me was amazing. She knows exactly what I want and makes me her bitch by doing it. Just carried me and then made me suck that d. Like my jaws would hurt. But man she was something else . Like she looked like Jessy Dubai and had a tattoo exactly at the same spot about her d and below the stomach. Man she would do me for hours and that's what I miss most. She was power mad and would say whose pussy is this. It's mine isn't it. And I would just response like a girl that I'm hers. That I would take that d any day. Euphoria Everytime.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rodinuk; 09-04-2021 at 10:11 AM.

Wow.... I am going to become very desensitized reading the stories on here...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster BrownStar69's Avatar

It's been my fantasy too. But I'm not gay

What fantasy