Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Default TGirl, is she ugly to you guys?

So me and another guy get into it and he said she is ugly but can't explain why she is ugly. I explain, nice smooth complexion, pretty eyes, in shape, big dick, nice hair, she spills an aura of beauty, it's ozzing out of her ass like air! she is fine and fuck, If I had her on her back and fucking her I will be honest I wouldn't last 2 seconds I would cum sso fast because she is fine as fuck! Look how that black suit hungs her beautiful body, it just makes her sexier!

Tell me is she ugly? and I have a video where she looks hot fucking.

Tell me am I missing something? if majority of you say she is ugly, I will bow out gracefully and apologize to the guy.

10 out of 10 members liked this post.

Default Re: TGirl, is she ugly to you guys?

I wouldn't call here ugly, but at the same time I wouldn't call her gorgeous.

I like.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    How am I not myself?

that Tgirl is so fine, I would suck her asshole, lick it, kiss it rub my nose in her asshole! I would suck her dick and let her cum in my throat that's how bad this bitch is! I would fuck her from the back and pull her hair and spank her ass, pull my dick out eat her asshole and slide my dick back in her ass. I would suck her toes, knees, ankles, lips, neck, fingers, inner thigh, that bitch got me so hype no lie I would suck her fucking armpits and be proud of it. I would lick the bottom of her feet like food. That dude gotta be blind or just trying to get a rise outta me. This is a fine ass TGirl, she the time if she dingle her dick in your face if you never sucked dick, you will end up sucking that dick that day! you just can't resist a fucking beautiful TGirl like this she will have you doing all types of nasty shit you don't even like to do!

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

i have very particular tastes and don't always agree with the masses. Is she one of the hottest girls around....no...but she is in no way ugly. i see nothing wrong with her.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Quote Originally Posted by saifan View Post
    I wouldn't call here ugly, but at the same time I wouldn't call her gorgeous.

I like.
    Ok, ummmmm dam I would just have to take "I like" as she wouldn't get turned down is she told you to open your mouth so you could suck that dick LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    i have very particular tastes and don't always agree with the masses. Is she one of the hottest girls around....no...but she is in no way ugly. i see nothing wrong with her.
    Well the point wasn't was she the hottest, the point is the dude said she is flat out ugly, and he told me she ain't shit. I'm like this TGirl could walk with you in the street and she is very fucking passable no one would know she had a third legs. When I saw the video I was like she still fine, cause you know they can do some shit to a pic and make them look like heaven then when you see the video it's oppppssss I fucked up! LOL

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Ok, ummmmm dam I would just have to take "I like" as she wouldn't get turned down is she told you to open your mouth so you could suck that dick LOL
    that depends on my other options. if my options are this girl or my hand...i'll take the girl of course. if there is another girl to choose as an option...it would solely depend on how hot the other girl was.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Man maybe Its just me but man if she told me " You bitch ass cock sucka lay on your back I am going to shit all over your chest." I'm not into scatting, but that bitch could shit on me everyday if she wanted to. She is fine as fuck! If she told me bend over that I am going to be her bitch, I am going to bend over and be the good bitch she expects me to be and take that dick like a real man!

And to top it off SHE IS FUCKING PACKING A BIG DICK!

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    If I had an option with another TGirl she would have to be over the level of this one for me to pass this one up. Me just looking into her eyes gets my dick hard. not alot of TGirls do that. The one in my Avatar does the same affect on me. This TGirl is so fine she could piss all over my face while I lick her balls . I swear to electric fans I would do some freaky, nasty fucking with this beauty.

Here she is in the video.
    shit I would pick her over some TGirls I like. Funny thing is I have seen some TGirls up here that is no where near her, yet dudes are going crazy over them, I don't say shit I just keep it moving.