Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Queen of the Drow Junior Poster RobynBlakeTS's Avatar

Default Re: Best drugs for having sex on

Quote Originally Posted by thombergeron View Post
    Thank you, Prospero, for pointing out the obvious implications of this very sad thread. The eagerness with which members of this marginalized population rush to judge members of other marginalized populations never ceases to amaze and dismay me.
    How can you put the transsexual community and those that do drugs into the same boat? Being a transsexual is not a choice or a criminal act, doing drugs is a choice and a criminal act.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Robyn. A good point but those who oppress often lump fall that they hate together

My point was just about intolerance generally

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Robyn. A good point but those who oppress often lump fall that they hate together

My point was just about intolerance generally
    Oh no I wasn't debating the point you made which was correct in my opinion, I was solely pointing out its wrong what thombergeron was saying by putting the ts community together with the drug user community (who don't have a community as its in all communities)

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

This isn't a drug per se...it's a supplement called Andro400 Max that I've been using recently and all I can tell you is that it will absolutely set your balls on fire with the amount of spunk you'll be making, never mind the horniness it will put in your brain.

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Professional Poster

Disgrace on your families to all those polluting their body & mind with drugs!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Actually it is unclear to me if Jamie's remarks are purely provocations or represent a genuine Puritanism.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RobynBlakeTS View Post
    Oh no I wasn't debating the point you made which was correct in my opinion, I was solely pointing out its wrong what thombergeron was saying by putting the ts community together with the drug user community (who don't have a community as its in all communities)
    He wasn't saying they were in identical circumstances; only that they share one salient feature. They are marginalized populations, treated with contempt by others who should know better. You are right about the differences (although I think you over-state the amount of choice some drug addicts have), but his comment only pointed out this similarity.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    This isn't a drug per se...it's a supplement called Andro400 Max that I've been using recently and all I can tell you is that it will absolutely set your balls on fire with the amount of spunk you'll be making, never mind the horniness it will put in your brain.
    Reading your posts, I always thought you needed something to stimulate more testosterone;

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RobynBlakeTS View Post
    I have said again and again that minority populations, particularly marginalized populations, have a particular responsibility to be tolerant and compassionate of others.

Obviously, being transgender and using substances are not the same things. But intolerance is intolerance, and it's telling that your next comment simply dismisses substance use as "choice and a criminal act."

Anecdotally, I use cannabis to manage PTSD-related anxiety. In order to function, I have been prescribed citalopram, venlafaxine, fluoxetine, and clonazepam. I have found cannabis to be more efficacious than those, better for my overall health, and without the unpleasant side effects. (Apropos the topic of this thread, it was impossible for me to fuck on venlafaxine and fluoxetine.)

Where I live, there is nothing illegal about my cannabis use. The cannabis I use is produced and sold legally. Usually, I just grow it in my backyard.

So in my case, whether or not it's a "choice" is debatable, and it's not criminal.

At the same time, it's worth considering that in almost half the countries in the world, being transgender is illegal. In some countries, it's a capital offense. Many many people still believe fervently that transgenderism is a choice. They're wrong, and laws that criminalize transgenderism are also wrong.

But in that context, how can you be so certain that laws criminalizing substance use are right?

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

I have said again and again that minority populations, particularly marginalized populations, have a particular responsibility to be tolerant and compassionate of others.
    I'm sorry but that is just naïve and does not work like so, by that logic transsexuals should be tolerant of paedophiles as they are marginalized population and legality doesn't matter in your thinking. Or transsexuals should be tolerant of bestiality of Islamic fundamentalists etc etc

Obviously, being transgender and using substances are not the same things. But intolerance is intolerance, and it's telling that your next comment simply dismisses substance use as "choice and a criminal act."
    Intolerance is what society is built upon, intolerance to breaking the law, its because we are intolerant of murder and rape that we have created laws to punish such actions. Actually I can tell you've miss understand my comment about choice and criminal act, im actually a believer in the regulation of drugs. My comments stem from my views of civic duty, I believe the law is the law and should be obeyed.

Anecdotally, I use cannabis to manage PTSD-related anxiety. In order to function, I have been prescribed citalopram, venlafaxine, fluoxetine, and clonazepam. I have found cannabis to be more efficacious than those, better for my overall health, and without the unpleasant side effects. (Apropos the topic of this thread, it was impossible for me to fuck on venlafaxine and fluoxetine.)

Where I live, there is nothing illegal about my cannabis use. The cannabis I use is produced and sold legally. Usually, I just grow it in my backyard.

So in my case, whether or not it's a "choice" is debatable, and it's not criminal.
    Well that's fine and dandy in my few if its all legal and regulated.

At the same time, it's worth considering that in almost half the countries in the world, being transgender is illegal. In some countries, it's a capital offense. Many many people still believe fervently that transgenderism is a choice. They're wrong, and laws that criminalize transgenderism are also wrong.

But in that context, how can you be so certain that laws criminalizing substance use are right?
    Well you are right about some sections of the world but not here in the western world where scientific evidence rules. The laws do need to be looked at as I said above I believe in regulation so it being run by the state and being safer and removing the crime that comes with drugs. As things stand though the law is the law and shouldn't be broken, if you want to do drugs legally then people should begin poltical campaigns etc and not just wilfully break the law.