Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Best drugs for having sex on

this is fun. hahahaha

love ya.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Fuck me, it was not an invitation to all anti-drugs fascists to give their 2 pence!
    If it's not your thing fine but, you have nothing to offer here. I don't think anyone is condoning irresponsible use or abuse yada yada.ZZZZZzzzzz...Just share your experiences or set up another thread. We're all adults for fuck-sake! You're not going to change opinions with misguided use of stats or dogma. FUCK. OFF.
    Thank you to those of you who shared.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

And as an adult, wouldn't it not be adult to hear all sides and act like an adult?

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    And as an adult, wouldn't it not be adult to hear all sides and act like an adult?

if the topic was do you like drugs why or why not? but for an experience thread it would be cool to hear about the experience not the arguement

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

So what is it specifically about the countless brutal murders, unfair arrests and destroyed lives that turn you on most when you mix it with your ill advised sexual mishaps?

We don't "fuck off" we fuck professionally and ethically, leaving losers like you in the dust to inquire about your paltry drugs and irresponsible escapism.

Give up now, you're fucking around in my world... I'll destroy your thread. You should have brought this question somewhere else, or even better, not at all... go check into a rehab before you cause any more damage.

I have nothing but time to run this shit into the ground. Thanks for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmounting View Post
    Fuck me, it was not an invitation to all anti-drugs fascists to give their 2 pence!
    If it's not your thing fine but, you have nothing to offer here. I don't think anyone is condoning irresponsible use or abuse yada yada.ZZZZZzzzzz...Just share your experiences or set up another thread. We're all adults for fuck-sake! You're not going to change opinions with misguided use of stats or dogma. FUCK. OFF.
    Thank you to those of you who shared.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

drugs are gross

Senior Member Junior Poster eccentricBlue's Avatar

In all fairness, I prefer the most widely abused drug on the earth... Caffeine.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Hey tsmounting. Cool it man.. with the invective. it is people expressing their views. They are not anti drug fascists. just people with different points of view from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Veal Cutlet View Post
    Steve Jobs was a smart man but at the same time too smart for his own good. The drugs went to his head and made him think he could create his own cocktail and cure himself. He was wrong and in the end even admitted he wished he tried conventional treatment, he might heave beaten it considering its location. Drugs (including Pot) alter your thinking. If you can get a buzz or high from them then they are altering your judgement. Anyone who thinks that smoking pot does no bad to them is a moron fooling only themselves. Pot is definitely a gateway drug and gets you high, when you are high you give up control. Losers take drugs, It doesnt matter if you are a billionaire or broke, smoking pot and doing party drugs makes you lose control and in my opinion you are loser. I don't pay for sex nor do I get high, I do not need to do either.
    Like I said, they are not for everyone.

Life is short. Just enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Veal Cutlet View Post
    Lol, no Jericho, I just do not do drugs or drink alcohol, I like to be in control and drugs and alcohol cause you to give up control. To each his own, it's just my personal choice.
    The mind is what loses control. Master your own mind and you won't lose control.

Life is short. Just enjoy it.