Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Trans girl, new to forum

Hi everyone,

My name is Skye
    I've been on HRT for ten months and thought I would come here and post some no-makeup, no-hairstyle photos and get some opinions and maybe recommendations, since I have no one in my life that can/will help me. I guess guys have started noticing me in dating sites and girls never really stopped. Anyway here are some photos. I really need to learn how to do this stuff, since it's impossible too hide my boobs, now; I've tried in the past and it was pretty disastrous.

Hope someone here can help!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Skye; 08-18-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Trans girl, new to forum

welcome aboard... enjoy

Senior Member Professional Poster Kevin Dong's Avatar

Welcome to Hung Angels my fellow Canadian! Some of the hottest TS girls I've ever met were from London, ON. I was there recently for a visit!

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

I transitioned after only 9 months on estrogen, completely unprepared I found helpful resources that you too may find useful.

A) You can learn just about everything from makeup to hair on youtube
    B) google "finding your female voice" its a compact audio disk that will help train your vocal cords
    C) also google "femimage" set of DVDs that show you how to be a proper young lady :P
    D) if you haven't done so already' make female friends. Genetic girls have a life time of contiditioning in makeup, hair and accessorizing outfits.
    E) cosmopolitan magazine is very useful, I still use them today.

Good luck!

Last edited by AshlynCreamher; 08-18-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Welcome to HA. Nice to see another Canadian here

Welcome!!! Have fun!

Yes, I'm totally canadian!
    I have friends and family in Windsor and Toronto as well, so I'm constantly in the other two cities!

@Kevin:
    I will absolutely be one of the hottest, eventually!

@Ashlyn:
    Thanks for that! I actually have an extremely convincing female voice; Growing up, I was a counter-tenor; I sang nationally in university and high-school, for anyone who knows what that is
    My absolute, most-favourite thing to do is to send voice messages to people on xbox live and play the whole "You just got your ass-kicked in Airmech by a girl!" because it produces extremely hilarious reactions!

I have a lot of female friends. Ironically, I don't really have any guy friends, now that I think about it... Some of my friends are actually beauticians, or do make-up for a living, but one of them tried to teach me how to do it myself, and it didn't turn out so great, so much so that I refuse to upload the photo... lol.

My biggest fear and worry is that I don't believe my facial structure can produce a "passable and attractive" look regardless of the make-up or hair-style; But that's possibly from the dysphoria. I've been told to schedule a hair styling appointment with someone, but I've been absolutely hesitant.

I was totally going to upload less-clothing-based photos; because I like showing that stuff off, mostly to see what people think and to gather opinions, but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to do that, so I didn't; mostly because I'm at the point where even wearing a hoody in the middle of summer (I know, that's probably a dead give-away) doesn't hide the breasts anymore.

Admittedly, I've thought about doing cam stuff, so to do that I definitely need to learn hair and make-up... lol. That, and I need to lose like 100 lbs.

My biggest gripe is that hormones have given me breasts (I'm some-where between a B and C cup right now; I love La Senza) and an ass, but have forgotten about my face (oh noes!) I'm totally interested in a tomboy look, because I live on a hobby farm and have horses, which as a result means I can't really dress-up, because, you know, horses

But I'm working on it and absolutely thank-you for the tips and suggestions, and thanks to everyone for their kind responses

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

The hoody photo and the one of my butt are like six months old but figured I'd post them. My topless photo is from a few days ago. I love taking photos. I absolutely blame this on loving photography. I have an old-school Canon EOS 20D.

I don't like my body but I love taking photos and couldn't resist adding these lol

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Plaything's Avatar

Good luck. Have fun. Stay strong.

when i see you sky as a kite
    as high as i might, i can't get that high
    the how you move
    the way you burst the clouds
    it makes me want to try

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Welcome Skye!