Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Post-op Girls

Wow, Chanel is a GODDESS!!

Junior Poster

Some of my favorites.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kelly51_484.jpg 
Views:	13311 
Size:	444.3 KB 
ID:	51304   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	roberta_471.jpg 
Views:	11680 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	51305   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cristina1_106.jpg 
Views:	11565 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	51306  

Rookie Poster

Do shemales still consider themselves shemales after the operation? Or do they just consider themselves women? Or does it vary? And who really cares? :)

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Chanel is DEF. a goddess

one of my beauty inspirations

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

Default Post-op Girls

Does Chanel have a website? Where can I find more pic's of her? Thanks

Rookie Poster

Its too bad when beautiful shemales like that cut of their dick and become "just" women, basically. I can certainly understand why they do it, ofcourse.. but... nah..

Btw: How normal is it for a pre op to wanna become a post up? Seems like most want to do the last operation sooner or later, how bout the ts's on this forum? Allanah? Hope its not too personal a question, in that case, ignore my silly wonderings..

Quote Originally Posted by trestokk
    Its too bad when beautiful shemales like that cut of their dick and become "just" women, basically. I can certainly understand why they do it, ofcourse.. but... nah....
    opcorn

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

One really has to be extremely hung up (no pun intented) on cocks to not find any of these girls mouth watering. What fool would say no to Kwan ? Look at her! Jayzus, that's wife material.

Anymore pictures of her, and is she in any videos ?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

I am genuinely pleased to see this thread (And to see it grow). It's nice to see that our ladies don't die, dissolve, fade away, whatever, if and after the follow their goal to SRS.

I've known several TS over the years (Both variety, M2F and F2M) and most of the M2F I have known were very detached from their 'old' bodies and were anxious to move on to the becoming the women they were truly meant to be.

My own point of view is muddled on the subject, and is based as much in the fact that I really don't =know= any of the gurls here on HA (I mean =deeply= knowing, not in the biblical sense, as friends/confidants) well enough to feel that SRS is 'right' for them or if I am so biased by my desires/fetish for them that I can't really make an informed opinion either way.

I confess (Please don't hate me, gurls) that my primary attraction to T-gurls (I don't use that as commercial or derogatory, just that it is a comfortable term for me) is cock-centric. I'm bi, and pre-op TS women are, to me, a perfect other/third gender. Yet, though dick is on my mind quite a bit of the time, I won't sink so low as to punish a TS woman with negative thoughts and opinion for making the ultimate choice to trade bodies, as it were, to fulfill her dream, desire, and sheer need to be the woman she surely is.

MacShreach:

opcorn
    Well, yah, you knew =that= was coming.

Do shemales still consider themselves shemales after the operation? Or do they just consider themselves women? Or does it vary? And who really cares?
    Personally, I don't think they consider themselves 'shemales' before =or= after. Certainly not after, when they have made their final hurdles in transition. As for before, it's only us sorry-ass, midnite-wanking, faceless cock-bandits that consider them 'shemales'.

I don't =do= marriage, but if Caroline Cossey were single...

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

5 Star Poster

My stages of postop reaction
    1) "Why would they wanna do that? Whut good's a shemale without a dayum dick?"
    2) What? Transexuals are actual people? With complex desires and motivations? Getthefuckouttahere! No...they're just sexual fantasies. They're not real. They live for clubbing, sex, and shopping.
    3) Oh. You mean shemales don't care what I think? Unbelievable.
    4) Hmm...that chick's pretty hot...but that pussy somehow frightens me!
    5) (Months later)...hey...surgery's come a long way...not bad.
    6) Wow.

Edit: Of course, I wish these women luck and respect their choices. I hope they get their heart's desires. Very F'in brave. I sweat a trip to the dentist. "Ready to have your penis removed, Mr. Seed? The doctor will see you now."

1 out of 1 members liked this post.