View Poll Results: what % of people who are sexual w/ transexuals are doing it to explore their homosexual side?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • less then 25%

39 57.35%
  • 25%

5 7.35%
  • 50%

12 17.65%
  • 75%

12 17.65%
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default looking for honest answers -no nudie pics here sorry boys

recently i split w/ my only "real" boyfriend since transitioning we were together for a lil over a year... hes younger then me, barely 20 to my almost 25, and before i was with him, as anyone who may have watched the discovery show know, i was w/ brian for a lil over 5yrs... i met and dated brian in my previous body and even tho brian looked and acted like anyother red blooded american hedero male he obviously wasnt... brian and i split due to the fact that i transitioned and thus looking and being more fem turned him off... but the connection was still there we still "loved" each other and still had sex together but it wasnt the same it was def. more about just fufilling the need w/ someone you could trust... during my relationship w/ scott my recent ex we ended up breaking up and during that time brian and i went back to fufilling each others needs and while scott and i bonded and worked out the kinks of why we originally broke up he was sleeping w/ a girl he knew from school... that made me jealous and i begged for him to take me back b/c i didnt like that i was loosing out to some ugly girl, and she really was :she didnt wear makeup, she was overweight, and heavy into drugs/ alcohol, so after 4 months of bs we were kinda back together things werent perfect but they were "improving" ....
    blah blah blah this has nothing to do w/ the point moving on....
    he went to do more training for the marines he ended up being gone for 4 months, he literally left after we had started reconciling... i had let go of the things w/ him and the girl bc i didnt want to tell him i had still been seeing my ex so i had to let it go... he got a leave and came home for about 10 days 1 month into the training, during that time my ex, who is a good looking 29yr old multi millionaire made us a proposition... have a 3some and hed make it worth while so we did... first time it was just me and scott and brian watched... then the next time scott and i messed around and brian joined in w/ me a lil.. next time brian gave oral to scott for a couple mins and then scott and i finished together while i gave oral to brian, then scott and brian took turns w/ me but not together... scott had always made it clear that he was NOT gay and that sex w/ a man disgusted him and etc. etc etc... same bs i read on this site all the time.. he told me on the phone after he went back to training that he had fun and in the end it was enjoyable for all ... we got new cars out of it in case your wondering...he would tell me also that brian would send him msgs of what he wanted to do to scott and me when he came home for good and scott told me that some of it sounded really hot and that he thought it would be fun... i was enjoying it so i figured y not if its all fine and dandy w/ everyone why not?... the last letter he wrote to me was a week before he came home and it was saying how he wanted the 3 somes to stop once he came home b/c anything brian could do to him or me we could do for each other and it would be more special.. i was ALL for that... bc i realised that if it were to keep going it would only weaken and destory our relationship and if we were to end i didnt want it to be b/c of that so i was excited for the new start and to erase all the bad that happened previously and give us a real chance ... the first week home all we do is fight... we were both getting a ton of msgs from , guess who... brian, and it would only piss the other off even more ... we fought about this and about that and none of it was a big deal so i told him to go to his moms for awhile so we could cool off, i didnt mean forever just like the weekend or something hoping we would cool off kiss and makeup like ppl who care for each other should... regardless of our previous actions we did care alot for one another... anyone thats seen "the breakup" knows exactly what im talking about ... petty shit that spiraled and snowballed outta control into a big disgusting hideous mess ... so its been a week and a half since he left and i find out that not only is he living w/ brian but they are now "together" and in a catty way brian used the word "love" to describe to me how he felt about scott so i can only assume for now that scott and him had been planning this and that i was most likely a transition piece for scott until he could better understand his sexuality and accept himself for the person he is and then leave me to be w/ whatever guy he wanted... so needless to say im shocked and venting b/c i really dont know who else to say what i want to say and the ppl that give the most honest answers are ppl who arent involved and maybe some of yall have been in simular situations so my biggest question is...

men: do you think that youre using transexual women to explore your homosexual side?

women: do you think most guys youre w/ sexually "love/ dating/ or client" are just using you to see if they want to go full blown gay?

oh i see a poll button.. ok put it in there i guess...

as for the "relationship" i dont think its real after only really a week of being together in person theres NO WAY they could actually love each other... scott says he doesnt love brian for sure as of yet... and another thing i dont get... brian is a TOTAL "straight" guy type top... scott was 98% "straight" guy type top and i know that he may have wanted to be more bottom but not 98% more...so where can that go anyway...

just looking for some kinda answers... anybody

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Jenn, that post kinda ran together into a long paragraph. Stop. Take a breath. Hehe.

As far as the thread subject, I know I'm personally not pursuing any "homosexual" side, I've actually had sex with guys and it sucked, not doing that again.

But even if someone was pursuing "whatever", who fuckin cares? It's a fear of how other people view an individual, and other peoples opinions are very rarely important.

These labels and other bullshit drive people crazy.

Live life, people who come down on others and try to fit themselves or others into idiotic catagories are scared, confused, and just trying to desperately "fit it" themselves.

Be yourself. Be happy. Labels and catagories are retarded. If it feels good, do it.

Platinum Poster

thnx i appreciate that

Professional Poster

Jen, I think your poll question is really tuff to answer, since it would be just guess work to try and pick a %.

After reading your story here, I'm getting a feeling your wondering what chance your going to have finding a "straight" guy to be with, using the % method. All any of us can offer is their own personal experience, and then you do the math to get a % answer, for what ever that's worth. Hope you understand my drift here.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Hey, I do what I can babe. A year from now I'll probably be living in the desert getting yelled at on a regular basis.

You better come visit.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Jen, I think your poll question is really tuff to answer, since it would be just guess work to try and pick a %.

After reading your story here, I'm getting a feeling your wondering what chance your going to have finding a "straight" guy to be with, using the % method. All any of us can offer is their own personal experience, and then you do the math to get a % answer, for what ever that's worth. Hope you understand my drift here.
    well what i basically wanted was for each person to give me there personal answer *subj title* but the poll was merely for faceless ppl to give "honest" answers as we are all more likely to be more "honest" when anything that can be pointed back at us isnt attached... thats all not looking for the end all of all questions to be the exact right answer b/c like you said it is personal and ppl are different -j

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Hey, I do what I can babe. A year from now I'll probably be living in the desert getting yelled at on a regular basis.

You better come visit.

i will ive always wanted to meet vicki

what % of people who are sexual w/ transexuals are doing it to explore their homosexual side?

Jen,
    I'm not exploring any psychological questions. It's in the face and eyes and appearance which initiates the contact. Then the verbal interchange. Then if there is a spark, it doesn't matter whether tg or gg, you engage. It's the person not the gender or the tools.

As far as beyond that, it's to be or it isn't. There are so many factors beyond gender which will determine that. Anything and everything. Go with the flow, if it happens, it happens if doesn't it doesn't.

Junior Poster

I've always been into ts girls that are completely passable. I want a girl that looks 100% like a girl, except she's got a cock. I like to suck cock and I like to receive anal, but only if it's from a hot chick.

I did at one time question if I was gay or bi, but I'm turned off by the ts girls who aren't passable and I couldn't imagine being with a man.

I'm with girls most of the time and only occassionally do I feel the need for a ts girl.

Having said that, I do think it's possible for some men to use ts girls as a transition to being with a man. And in your instance I think that was clearly the case.

Not sure if this post helped you in any way.

Rookie Poster

I can't tell you what percentage of people are interested in TSs to explore their homosexual side, but I can tell you why I'm into TSs. The reason I'm attracted to TSs is because I'm sick of dealing with GGs. I'm currently in a relationship with the same girl since Highschool, and the relationship has been through a lot of tough times. Basically my girlfriend has a lot of problems, I don't know how to deal with them, so I look for an escape. The escape that I found is TSs. TSs just seem to be a lot more stable. Though each person is different, TSs seem to have a good understanding of what they want and they'll do something about it to get there.

To me TSs seem represent everything that my relationship is not.

most TSs seem to be: Independent, assertive, strong, and more dominant than the GGs in my life.

I guess that gives some insight into a different perspective.

tsntx, I understand how shitty it is to have your fealings stomped all over, and there is really nothing that can make it better except for lots of time and finding someone new.

Good luck.