Thread: Hormones

Default Hormones

for 'normal' non ts persons.

Anyone ever taken any female hormones just to see what happened, for a short time? I had the opportunity to take some recently, I still have them. Just wondered...

for the record, I've always been on the more feminine side, little body hair, lower sex drive, etc etc. Ive often considered myself more of a female brain than a male brain. Doctors agree....

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Default Re: Hormones

you won't have any noticeable effects unless you take them for a long while.

Uh, it's dangerous to take them without a doctor's supervision. But like eva above me said, yes, you need to take them for a long time consisently to see any effects and what little you do experience will wear off quickly after you've stopped.

in about 2 months you may start to see some changes but after about a week you will sense something going on. when your breasts tingle the first time you know stuff is happening.

catherinefan

Quote Originally Posted by sassygirl View Post
    in about 2 months you may start to see some changes but after about a week you will sense something going on. when your breasts tingle the first time you know stuff is happening.

It must be wonderful for a transsexual girl to experince that feeling and to see that she's slowly starting to develop a pretty pair of breasts. While this early development stage is of course a very special period in any woman's life, I imagine it to be even more exciting for a transsexual girl or woman.

Could we possibly hear a little about your experiences in this direction, girls, or would that be asking too much.

i tried the herbals and had no results, when i got on prescription hormones i could tell in a week things were happening, the one day standing in line at books a million my breasts started to tingle and all i could think of was to rub them but i resisted and just enjoyed it. it was a rush.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

I didnt notice or feel any type of (Real changes to my body) until 6 months and i had orchiectomy)

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "