Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Rookie Poster

Chefmike, I am wondering if you have run across any web sites that have raised questions about Bush and our American business people dealing with China. Perhaps a 51st question?

It wasn't too many years ago that we would hear about the "Godless Red Chinese Communists". They apparently differ from the Cuban Communists, since there is no moral problem for American corporations to do business with this country. Of course, there is that $120 billion trade deficit. But what’s a few billion between friends?

While it took Hitler several years to murder 6 million defenseless civilians in and on the way to his death camps, I have seen reports that our Chinese friends commit about 10 million abortions yearly, often forcing women to abort long into their pregnancy. This apparently happens when they are obviously pregnant and can’t produce a birth permit.

For the life of me, I just can't figure out why no one seems to bring this subject up – that our American business leaders are actively engaged in making money with one of the most murderous people (by abortion) in the history of humanity! Why do millions of god-fearing, abortion hating religious folks have no problem at all buying products made in that country? Why do they bow their heads with their religious leaders and pray for the president and other politicians, who seem to have no problem at all dealing with that country?

Rookie Poster

the 'L' word i getting a bad rep here...there are liberal republicans, just as there are conservative democrats

i am a democrat who takes offense to automatically being labeled a liberal...not the same thing

Life is what you make of it, so quit bitching and get going!