Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Default Re: Most difficult or shittiest jobs have you worked

hmm....well if you count a terrible rotation in grad school for a fucking little gimp that makes kim jong il look like a nice korean...that was the shittiest most recent job because he felt students were slave laborers and had a web cam monitoring the lab at all times.

but...realistically, my worst job ever was when i was an undergrad...i used to manage a 6-bed group home for developmentally disabled adults. i had 4 spastic quads and 2 ambulatory residents, one of which had asperger's and had a ball tossing the wheelchair bound residents out of their wheelchairs because he was resentful that he had to live with them. it is one thing to be a primary advocate and caregiver for family but quite another to make $15/hr on 10-12hr shifts to do it for the disabled.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Xhahaha

New York City cab driver.
    Bad for your health (the long sitting and the stress) , and dangerous.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Summer of '75 I worked at the Bronx zoo shoveling every type of dung known to man, all to save up for that Rickenbacker 4001 bass I wanted so badly.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Junior Poster Charly Spoons's Avatar

Here's my list of rubbish jobs...

First job I ever had at 14 years of age - working in a battery hen farm, picking out shit covered eggs to be cleaned. These came down into the unit on a conveyor belt which had previously stolen another colleagues index finger.

Longest job I've ever managed - worked for four years as a 'double glazing salesman'. Money was good, that was how I first got to Thailand, but selling pensioners uPVC front doors for £3k ruined my sense of humanity.

Shortest job - charity fundraising. Did one shift and quickly realised I was being trained to sell cancer as a guilt product. Quit after my first shift.

Grimiest job - working in various care roles. An austic kid threw his turd at me once which got stuck to my hoodie just under the chin area, an old man threw his dinning table at me because his pudding was...? I never found out what was wrong with it. Also, having to clean the cum up off a bathroom floor each time my client said he needed the 'toilet'. He did this at least twice in a shift.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charly Spoons View Post
    Here's my list of rubbish jobs...

First job I ever had at 14 years of age - working in a battery hen farm, picking out shit covered eggs to be cleaned. These came down into the unit on a conveyor belt which had previously stolen another colleagues index finger.

Longest job I've ever managed - worked for four years as a 'double glazing salesman'. Money was good, that was how I first got to Thailand, but selling pensioners uPVC front doors for £3k ruined my sense of humanity.

Shortest job - charity fundraising. Did one shift and quickly realised I was being trained to sell cancer as a guilt product. Quit after my first shift.

Grimiest job - working in various care roles. An austic kid threw his turd at me once which got stuck to my hoodie just under the chin area, an old man threw his dinning table at me because his pudding was...? I never found out what was wrong with it. Also, having to clean the cum up off a bathroom floor each time my client said he needed the 'toilet'. He did this at least twice in a shift.
    I think I would prefer to go back to the kill floor at a meat packing plant than do your grimiest jobs

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Currys Electrical Sales person for TV and Audio.. mind numbingly boring and really really bad pay….

Favourite job other than owning my own IT companies twice . was Scuba Diving Instructor ..

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Member Rookie Poster

Working on the conveyor belt at Fed Ex was a horrible , nightmare of a job. My hours were part time, 3am til 7am. It was a brutally stifling hot warehouse with no ventilation and that belt would send crap over at 50 miles per hour and you would be assigned a truck with 4 zipcodes to load up. Everything would have to be loaded according to the zip code on specific areas of the truck. At 6am the drivers would arrive and bitch about how you loaded the truck. The intense heat made you dehydrated and dripping with sweat. After just a 4 hour shift my body would be sore all over.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

I forgot that during my time in military and on deployment in Iraq and being the lowest ranking soldier. they gave me the shit detail. I had to stir and burn human waste in drums with gasoline while we were at a small camp in the desert somewhere to prevent flies and dissease

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Senior Member Professional Poster Kevin Dong's Avatar

I was a dishwasher twice and also a cottage cheese salesman.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.