Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: New! TS Live Erotic Revue Live at the Satin Doll, Providence, RI

Is it topless? Bottomless? Not really sure what to expect

Topless.

Oh, and despite the contrary, the TS nights are still going on at the club.

Long story short, the person hired to come up with a name (Satin TS Dolls) and promote the nights has parted company with the club, however the Satin Doll Gentemens's club is still doing TS nights Thursday-Saturday. ON the other weeknights of the week there are usually a few TS mixed in with the genetic girls.

However, the promoter girl is taking the name of the revue with her in an attempt to find other clubs in the area that will host her thing, all the whle causing confusion in the market. So far she has taken only a small handful of girls with her, some of which had been fired from the club for violating club rules.

But the majority of the tgirls that work here are still with the club. We're still in the middle of figuring out if we should re-brand our nights our advise the other party to rebrand their night. It's all very confsuing with a lot of career sabatoge being attempted.

From my perspective it was a selfish thing for Kristy pandora to do since many of us girls made the career move to start dancng and stripping. Hopefully it will all be resolved amicably.

The Satin Doll
    35 Aborn st
    Providence RI

Join us for our holiday party Dec 20th!

-Tara

Rookie Poster

can't wait to go!

Junior Poster

Tara, good to hear it's still going on, looking forward to see you and your buds in the future

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

So what nights is it? I have some days off next week, and I'll make the trip if everything lines up.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Is this still going on? There's a website (satintsdolls dot com) that claims it's no longer happening, while thesatintsdoll dot com seems to still be up and alive. (I was reluctant to link since it seems to me that one of the websites isn't being truthful, and I'm not sure which.)

I was considering going tonight, but Providence is a bit of a hike for me. I'd've hated to get there and find the same kind of entertainment I can get closer to home.

Junior Poster

It's still happening, if you follow Tara on Twitter ,she regularly posts when she is there, it's still happening and I plan to go for my brithday.

Junior Poster

Glad to see it's still happening, went a couple weeks ago and had a great time

Senior Member Junior Poster

Thanks everyone! Hopefully I'll get there sometime soon.

It is a bit slow in the winter though, but that's normal for strip clubs.. But it's very important for you to come out and show your support! Thursdays, Fridays Saturday evenings are TS-majority nights, the days and other weekends are mostly gg's with maybe one or two ts dancers. I'm generally there the thursday through-saturday shifts