Senior Member Veteran Poster RadiusDark's Avatar

Default Last Brielle Bop Shoot

Right before her hardcore shoot with Christian, Brielle Bop did a one-off set to pay some expenses so that we could complete the much anticipated hardcore. We took the afternoon and went to a marina behind the hotel where I did all of my earliest shoots.

There was an old abandon restaurant with nice colors that made for a great backdrop. Some benches with boats in the background also made very usable props.

My idea for the shoot was to make it very intimate. I decided to go to a very cheap motel for the shoot, so that it was more down to earth. I also thought shooting part of it outside, so that you see her in the real world, would be interesting to her fans.

Shooting with Brielle Bop, you have to endure every sentence you utter being turned around into a dirty joke. The good thing about that, however, is that she's a good talker. When you see the video, you'll hear her improv some great dirty talk.

The first time I shot with her, her boyfriend came to the shoot. He was a cool dude. However, his ominous 6'5" presence made her nervous as hell (imagine Zangief from Street Fighter II yelling "YOU CAN DO EEET!" the entire shoot - just kidding). She found it difficult to get/stay hard and impossible to cum, but there was some great behind the scenes footage that will never see the light of day.

Every time since, without Zangief, she's stayed hard and cum easily.

During this shoot, we get a couple of nice angles, including a super close up of her cock as it releases. She's good, because I've tried to do the same thing with a lot of other models and they always move out of the frame.

This was my favorite shoot with Brielle - outside of the hardcore with Christian. Not my favorite pictures, but the experience was fun. It was done well over a year ago, so I'm happy to see that we've finally released it.

Once you actually get her to do a shoot, she's been one of the easiest models for me to work with GG or TS. She's gets hard with ease, does everything you ask without question, doesn't lie/talk shit, she's funny, can do poses other models can't, and always shows up ready.

Very low maintenance.

For those who care, this one was shot using continuous lighting, including florescent lighting and of course sunlight (and shade). I was looking to pay homage to early Shemale Yum, without getting too crazy - so I didn't use the pop up flash (like I did with Sienna Grace on the beach).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	briellebop8002.jpg 
Views:	1231 
Size:	279.7 KB 
ID:	738671   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	briellebop8012.jpg 
Views:	1599 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	738672   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	briellebop8038.jpg 
Views:	1150 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	738673   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	briellebop8084.jpg 
Views:	2036 
Size:	170.5 KB 
ID:	738674  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	briellebop8091.jpg 
Views:	2153 
Size:	191.9 KB 
ID:	738675   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	briellebop8110.jpg 
Views:	1515 
Size:	225.0 KB 
ID:	738676  

9 out of 9 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Default Re: Last Brielle Bop Shoot

I remember a YouTube video of her hanging with some skater dudes and she goes up to one and gives him a kiss.

I thought that was a pretty cool scene.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Default Re: Last Brielle Bop Shoot

Glad she still pops up on a Twitter once in awhile...