Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Default Jaded TS Syndrome

I just wanted to "Thank"all of the guys who run around praising all of the TS on hobby boards even when they are out of line,white knighting and retorting the other bros when they give a girl a neg review that she truly earned and declaring your love for Ts every where.
    But then refuse to actually meet one or when you do it can only be in a blackend room or hotel room or TS club but never out in public.T Girls are actually people who like to be taken out to eat,to hold hands,to laugh and walk around or catch a movie.They like to cuddle on the couch,order pizza and giggle at a funny movie.a lot of ts can not remember the last time they went on a nice romantic date and when they do they are so use to being treated like shit and having their heads played with,they build high,thick walls for protection,it makes it hell for men like myself who do date them to get close and earn their trust..since i have been back on the market and back out their its been a lot of grief for me paying for the sins of others,if this sounds like you then Fuck You very much.
    And if it dont apply,let it fly.Thanks for listenin and have a great night,..

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Default Re: Jaded TS Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by diddyboponTOP View Post
    it makes it hell for men like myself who do date them to get close and earn their trust
    you need to update your game bro. even if all guys suddenly started treating ts girls how you describe, what makes you think things will go better for you? what if things end up drying out for you even more due to all the tgirls being in relationships as a result of all the "nice guys"?

guys are doing you a favor by fucking up. this way, you can come in and prove genuine guys exist. your game just needs to be sharp.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Astonishing piece of blame shifting. Look to your own behaviour instead of a general attack buddy

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

My game is fine guys,I have been a client for years but I have also had one night stands for free with some beautiful TS had a long time relationship with one of the most famous TS in the world and fucked several more free over the years.Im not here to talk about that people can not deny that most dudes will not ne caught dead with a TS and I cant respect that.
    It has nothing to do with being a nice guy but everything to do with being a real man and living the life you want to live.Shape up and grow a pair fellas.
    Treat them like the ladies you claim you view them as.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Yeah we've had a few situations of "white knighting" on this board recently and it doesn't sit well with me. There are different people in all walks of life, some great and some assholes. Call it like it is, nobody gets a pass for simply being a TS.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Great post! Agree 100%