Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Re: Gamers for PS3,PS4,XBOX360,or XBOX onei

Quote Originally Posted by Akashia View Post
    Why not im on ps4 mostly as akashia. play watch dogs, final fantasy 14 and waiting for the last of us remastered tomorrow so hit me up and lets game peoples
    I have watchdogs, It's okay, but overhyped
    I love ff14 on ps3 N ps4 just no time to play
    I already own 2 copies of the last of us. One is unopened limited survival edition, and I just picked up a standard copy. I can't see myself buying the remastered hd version since I own 2 already

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

dang it my original ps3 just red-ringged the other day

gonna hafta look for a new ps3 and/or a ps4 now :grrr:

Quote Originally Posted by TempestTS View Post
    Ive been an online gamer since the days of DOOM - actually before then - Anybody remember MUD's

These days its DC hero's - City of Steam - Torchlight II, Diablo III ect ect ect
    I've played torchlight 1 a bit, and currently playing Diablo 3 on ps3. May pickup the new Doom when it's released in 2015

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    i absolutely regret the purchase of the xbox one. it seriously just sits there and i have played AC4 maybe 2 times.
    Yeah, same here my ps4 collects dust as well. I should have waited a few yrs before buying the consoles

Part of my setup and collection
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1901975_10203430173492503_6672946840124101316_n-1.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	740609  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Used to spend more time on my PS3,but not as interested in it anymore.
    I spend most of my time playing a heavily modded version of Fallout:New Vegas on my laptop.

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Used to spend more time on my PS3,but not as interested in it anymore.
    I spend most of my time playing a heavily modded version of Fallout:New Vegas on my laptop.
    I have tried playing fallout multiple times. I own fallout and Vegas, but I just can't get into the game. I tried playing it again last week, just not my type of game, I guess. Looks awesome thou

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Xbox 360 here and now my first gaming pc setup too ..

Getting a PS3 soon though from a model friend that she no longer uses as there is lots of ps3 only games i wanted to play …

not going to bother with PS4 or Xbox One until at least next spring as there is just no games worth the investment yet imo … all the games that interest me are all pushed back till 2015 …

I also mostly play on my PS 1, N64 and Arcade Emulator on my macbook fun fun .

I have fall out 3 on my xbox, its visually great but I seem to just not be able to get into it for some reason … Diablo 3 is great , on the PC is this great game for free called Path of the Exile its really fun ...

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Got a PS3, haven't bought any new games recently. Been playing Skyrim again since I abandoned it long ago. Might be getting a PS4 in the coming months.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Trust me,if you're going to play Fallout 3 or New Vegas PC is the only way to go....I replaced all the ugly character models, reskinned the weapons,added new ones,added new armor,added a bunker to use as a home,and lots of other stuff. My character is an A.R.E.S. Android with a glowing spine and wiring who carries an Anti-Tank rifle....She doesn't mess around. If I want to I can add in Rusty,a foot and a half tall teddy bear that wears combat armor and carries a fully automatic assault BB gun.....hehehe...
    Though he'd probably work better for my male child character.....4 ft tall, full power armor and carries a Grey Legion Bolter.... There's even a FULL WH40K overhaul for New Vegas,complete with Chaos,Space Marine,Eldar,Sisters of Battle,Tau, and Imperial armors....Though I just use the Bolters/Bolt pistols.

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.