Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    The other thing that makes Pit Bulls a little different is, there are now countless generations of them among us that were bred specifically for their ruthless nature and physical power; not their friendly side. The gangbangers don't care about winning dog shows. Those assholes will often keep the meanest, toughest, brother and sister pups from a litter, and encourage them to fuck. Fighting Pits are sometimes allowed to grow up cannibalizing each other in outdoor pens. I mean, that's not exactly a popular phenomenon with, say... beagle breeders.
    You bring up an important issue...overbreeding is a big problem amongst almost all breeds, due to people's desire for a "purebred" dog only...it leads to many genetic problems like hip dysplasia...but more importantly...puppy mills lead to more dogs being put to sleep...if you really love dogs, forget your ego and go to your local animal shelter and adopt one...or two...there are are also foster programs where you can save an dog from being put to sleep by keeping it until a permanent owner is found...

EDIT: If you can walk in to any animal shelter, and look at all those dogs (and cats) who only long for a loving home, and you don't get a lump in your throat (or tears in your eyes)...then you are one heartless motherfucker...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Hehehe.

I'm in favor of better training of dogs. Who wouldn't be?

I find it interesting that there are so many "experts" in here about dogs. In my opninion, all pitbulls should be banned...period! If anybody is in here from San Diego, you will remember the little girl and her dog that was attacked by the neighbors pitbull.
    Not only was I there, I almost went to jail for trying to shoot the pitbull. I was on abc, cbs, and fox tv.
    So, go ahead and tell the world what great dogs they are, and I will gladly share my pictures of a mangled little girl, and her dead dog.
    The only good Pitbull is a dead one, or at least use them for animal testing.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy951
    I find it interesting that there are so many "experts" in here about dogs. In my opninion, all pitbulls should be banned...period! If anybody is in here from San Diego, you will remember the little girl and her dog that was attacked by the neighbors pitbull.
    Not only was I there, I almost went to jail for trying to shoot the pitbull. I was on abc, cbs, and fox tv.
    So, go ahead and tell the world what great dogs they are, and I will gladly share my pictures of a mangled little girl, and her dead dog.
    The only good Pitbull is a dead one, or at least use them for animal testing.
    you know what....fuck you!!!! you piece of shit, ignorant, dickhead.

your mama should be used for animal testing

Quote Originally Posted by seanj
    i dont wanna go back and forth with this....i posted this here for people who are interested in helping the breed by signing the peitition
    Really, then why do you keep attempting to bring me back into this:

as for personal attacks....i started this thread to shed some light on a serious issue....this idiot comes on here and says that he knows pits are wonderful dogs but exterminate them anyway because a small minority of scumbag owners train them to be viscous....
    Look, stupid, I was willing to leave this alone, but since you obviously do want to go back and forth on this, I’m in the mood for a couple of laughs. To begin with, you might want to “bone up” on your English skills. “Viscous,” a word you keep using, is an adjective meaning the following: having a relatively high resistance to flow. Now, I could be wrong, but I don’t think that this has any relevance to the APBT. In the future, you might want to consider substituting this word: V-I-C-I-O-U-S. You might, at some point, also want to invest in a good dictionary.

One last thing, and try to pay attention this time, literacy boy. You’ve posted that “he knows pits are wonderful dogs but exterminate them anyway.” At what point have I ever stated that I support “exterminating” the APBT? Oh, that’s right, I haven’t, have I? Though I’m sure this concept will truly tax your limited comprehension, supporting the targeted application of breed specific legislation is not the same thing as calling for a breed’s extermination.

So, what’s next, genius?

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    i dont wanna go back and forth with this....i posted this here for people who are interested in helping the breed by signing the peitition
    Really, then why do you keep attempting to bring me back into this:

as for personal attacks....i started this thread to shed some light on a serious issue....this idiot comes on here and says that he knows pits are wonderful dogs but exterminate them anyway because a small minority of scumbag owners train them to be viscous....
    Look, stupid, I was willing to leave this alone, but since you obviously do want to go back and forth on this, I’m in the mood for a couple of laughs. To begin with, you might want to “bone up” on your English skills. “Viscous,” a word you keep using, is an adjective meaning the following: having a relatively high resistance to flow. Now, I could be wrong, but I don’t think that this has any relevance to the APBT. In the future, you might want to consider substituting this word: V-I-C-I-O-U-S. You might, at some point, also want to invest in a good dictionary.

One last thing, and try to pay attention this time, literacy boy. You’ve posted that “he knows pits are wonderful dogs but exterminate them anyway.” At what point have I ever stated that I support “exterminating” the APBT? Oh, that’s right, I haven’t, have I? Though I’m sure this concept will truly tax your limited comprehension, supporting the targeted application of breed specific legislation is not the same thing as calling for a breed’s extermination.

So, what’s next, genius?

-Quinn
    listen you dumb fuck...i dont spell check my post...a word was spelled wrong...so what.

and try to comprehend this point if you can.... placing a ban on a breed of dog is basically giving them a death sentence...this has already been happening in denver....a couple of these dogs may be lucky enough to find homes but most will be put down....do you understand that genius???

your the one who attacked me....and your the one who wants to jump in here and have to have the last word....like a little fuckin kid.

like i said i have already gotten a number of pm's telling me i shouldnt let the assholes on the board get to me and that they signed the petition....that what i wanted.

so know why dont you go back to something you do well like posting closeup picks of shemale dick. leave issues like this for people who have atleast an ounce of common sense and intellegence.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

You bring up an important issue...overbreeding is a big problem amongst almost all breeds, due to people's desire for a "purebred" dog only...it leads to many genetic problems like hip dysplasia...but more importantly...puppy mills lead to more dogs being put to sleep...if you really love dogs, forget your ego and go to your local animal shelter and adopt one...or two...there are are also foster programs where you can save an dog from being put to sleep by keeping it until a permanent owner is found...

EDIT: If you can walk in to any animal shelter, and look at all those dogs (and cats) who only long for a loving home, and you don't get a lump in your throat (or tears in your eyes)...then you are one heartless motherfucker...
    I agree. My friend got an awesome dog that way. It looks like a pure Australian Shepherd, which is a pretty cool breed.
    Thanks, Ari...there are many beautiful dogs at the shelters...even if you're opposed to so-called mutts (which can be some of the most loyal, and fiercely protective dogs out there)...my sister adopted/rescued a gorgeous bluetick hound last year from a shelter...
    There are countless dogs that can avoid the gas chamber if people give them a home...

Just check online with your local animal shelters where you live...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    seanj, ur true colors show, acting like an asshole and flying off the handle isnt excusable simply because ur passionate about a topic...and while a few people may have signed ur petition, anyone on the fence on this one u probably lost...it appears to fair minded people that the logical caring people are not on ur side and ur a fringe sympathetic but not a credible source for stats or truth regarding the breed...
    listen man you asked me a question and answered it....i posted stats and information that show why bsl is wrong.... dont sign the petition, thats fine...if you google the topic you will see that there is already a great deal of support on the side of the pit.

and if someone says to me that the only good pit is a dead pit and that the only thing they are good for is animal research....your damn right i'm gonna fly off the handle.....wtf .....should i say, well i respectfully disagree with your statement....please

by the way since you are in favor of banning the pit....will you then also be in favor of banning the rot, german sheppard, doberman, chow, ect?....because those dogs would be next in line for the dog fighters, thugs, and dog abusers......and believe me, in the wrong hands, all of those dogs pose a much greater threat to people than the pit.

Platinum Poster

so know why dont you go back to something you do well like posting closeup picks of shemale dick. leave issues like this for people who have atleast an ounce of common sense and intellegence.

LMAO...no doubt about it...Quinn is notorious for posting "jailhouse beast" cock-monster pics...

And I think that I recall a certain Ruby Tuesday's diva bragging about her pit puppy...now there's a shocker...case closed, people...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    supporting the targeted application of breed specific legislation is not the same thing as calling for a breed’s extermination.
    Seanj, I think this thread is almost a goner at this point...
    arianna, thats cool...some people are not gonna change their views no matter how hard the truth hits them in the face...but thats fine... more people signed the petition and thats really all i wanted.